💖🦋 🌙🌟æ 𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐀 æ 🌟🌙🦋💖

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And I'll meet you on the other side.

#perfect blue from My angel, empathy

• for me,I enjoy this produced type of show :froghype::peperun:

I don't stan since I know Mnet will rigged the line up eventually :pepe-cut:

I don't watch this type of show anymore cause i'll just get sad if my faves don't make it like during produce :waterr:

I stan mashiro tho :pepe-simp:

ʂŋʂɖ♡ცıɠცąŋɠ♡ɛҳơ♡ɬῳıƈɛ♡ŕɛɖ ۷ɛƖ۷ɛɬ♡ąɛʂ℘ą

Eɳԋყρҽn ɳct αƚҽҽȥ ʂϝ9 ɠ-ιԃʅҽ ƈʅƈ ʂƚαყƈ ɾσƈƙҽƚ ρυɳƈԋ

Kai suzy dahyun sunoo wendy hangyul sooyoung

scoups siwon minnie jennie yeji ýeonjun wonhõ JR eunseo sunwoo seunghee wooşeok ýunho yoon ýooa taeyong jin pinky yunkyeong kariningning

image.pngE9kEx0GXsAo5KH2.jpg

9e70ce154109a70d6bcdae828ddc88d19e689c2c.gifv810880c1cda3fb4a25e239b04d7d3376dd59ab2e.gifv

0ab0162f72738439a2310e05f360d4c0234f993c.gifv14f22f579f886ecb2b3aa6a2715cea21b4df0eac.gifv

• I will do one experiment, When aespa MV teaser drops- I won't listen or watch for not wanting to spoil.

Let's see if u can do it :pepegrin:

ʂŋʂɖ♡ცıɠცąŋɠ♡ɛҳơ♡ɬῳıƈɛ♡ŕɛɖ ۷ɛƖ۷ɛɬ♡ąɛʂ℘ą

Eɳԋყρҽn ɳct αƚҽҽȥ ʂϝ9 ɠ-ιԃʅҽ ƈʅƈ ʂƚαყƈ ɾσƈƙҽƚ ρυɳƈԋ

Kai suzy dahyun sunoo wendy hangyul sooyoung

scoups siwon minnie jennie yeji ýeonjun wonhõ JR eunseo sunwoo seunghee wooşeok ýunho yoon ýooa taeyong jin pinky yunkyeong kariningning

image.pngE9kEx0GXsAo5KH2.jpg

9e70ce154109a70d6bcdae828ddc88d19e689c2c.gifv810880c1cda3fb4a25e239b04d7d3376dd59ab2e.gifv

0ab0162f72738439a2310e05f360d4c0234f993c.gifv14f22f579f886ecb2b3aa6a2715cea21b4df0eac.gifv

• What is it?

i got the opportunity to do some volunteering in a legal clinic where i could give legal advice to people which is the reason why i started to study law

but in the same time i'm still a student and i'm worry that it's started to be a little too much with exam etc... for me to handle it and do a good job and i end up doing a burn out

but it's such a great opportunity to do something more practical and less theoretical like in university

what would you do ?

𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝔼-𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕒

aekarina Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

• Volunteering as in for free? I'd definitely seriously consider if this experience and adding it on your resume is worth it before sacrificing potential study time, so in the end it's all about if you think it's stimulating enough to offset lost time. You might regret not taking the chance though

• Volunteering as in for free? I'd definitely seriously consider if this experience and adding it on your resume is worth it before sacrificing potential study time, so in the end it's all about if you think it's stimulating enough to offset lost time. You might regret not taking the chance though

it would be such a big thing for my resume

but the thing is that i'm doing a master degree, and if i don't succeed my exam, i can't redo my year ;(

𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝔼-𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕒

• I would go for it. But the thing is that exams here are happening so lazily that we can cheat our way out and the values of exams= null here.

As you stated that you won't be able to redo the exam due to master's degree, things will be difficult.

Do the dates clash for the two events ?

And I'll meet you on the other side.

#perfect blue from My angel, empathy

• I would go for it. But the thing is that exams here are happening so lazily that we can cheat our way out and the values of exams= null here.

As you stated that you won't be able to redo the exam due to master's degree, things will be difficult.

Do the dates clash for the two events ?

not really but if i'm too busy with the cases i got in the legal clinic

i'll have to focus on this even if it take some of my time and i can't study well for exams

and if i don't succeed my exam this year, i can't do them the next year

because here if you get in a master degree it's thanks to your resume and there's new applicants every year

just this year there was almost 4000 applicants for 35 places

which means if i don't succeed my exam they'll give my place to someone else and i'll have to make another application to be taken back and compete with 4000 people again and i don't want this because i was very lucky this time

i don't know if it's clear ;(

𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝔼-𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕒

• winter & karina fornamazing saturday

They already finished filming

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm assuming there's always an opportunity to volunteer there right? If not there, other places? If that is true, then I would ask them if I can continue after my exams. If not, then I'll focus on my exams. Who knows, they might be flexible if they really like you.

Normally I would try to do both as experience is important, but sounds like your masters degree is pretty prestigious, so I wouldn't want to have a chance of failing that exam.

• Sounds like your program is very strict and competitive. I say just focus on your exam for now. My parents always emphasize that it's great if i can get an internship or job while being a student but it shouldn't bother my study and by the sound of it, this volunteer that you're talking about will potentially do more than just bothering your study.

• Sounds like your program is very strict and competitive. I say just focus on your exam for now. My parents always emphasize that it's great if i can get an internship or job while being a student but it shouldn't bother my study and by the sound of it, this volunteer that you're talking about will potentially do more than just bothering your study.

yeah it sound interesting because i would love to do some practical stuff and not just theory that i learn in university

but i don't wand this to take too much of my time and make me fail my exams

𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝔼-𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕒

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!