So the debate on whether Big Hit should be considered on par with Big 3 has come to an end unequivocally.

• Big Hit/Hybe is now a Global Conglomerate. Won't be surprised if it becomes a "Sony Music" with various investments WW.

Hybe is not a kpop company now, it is a global entity. It will manage artists from the western music industry now as well. They do not need to prove anything with a Kpop group. They are beyond that discussion.

They are definitely on league with the global entertainment companies and to think BTS is basically the reason for this to be possible in the first place!

As I was thinking, they are pretty much in a different category.

• Seeing how they are no more just a Kpop company but in the league of global entertainment companies.

From Variety article

"In aligning the two entities, the newly combined HYBE is poised to be among the biggest entertainment companies with a music focus operating on a global scale. BTS and Bieber alone bring dedicated fanbases numbering in the hundreds of millions, while Ariana Grande recently surpassed 90 billion streams consumed worldwide, the most ever by a female artist — these accolades in addition to recent Grammy wins for Dan + Shay and Bieber for the song “10,000 Hours.” In what has been an especially busy month for SBP, today (April 2) also marks the release of Demi Lovato’s latest album, “Dancing With the Devil: The Art of Starting Over.” It arrives on the heels of a YouTube Originals docu-series."

Now I wish the name was still BigHit. :angryr:

Not a big fan of their bad promotions for BTS though. Still I can’t imagine BTS being under another kpop company

• Congratulations to all the HYBE stans and I wish with this new upgrade they'll finally stop antagonising the small fish that are big3 groups for their privilege, connections and having shady individuals in positions of power.

This is BTS success alone. They came from the bottom to the top and yep never gonna shut up about it.

• Now I wish the name was still BigHit. :angryr:

Not a big fan of their bad promotions for BTS though. Still I can’t imagine BTS being under another kpop company

BigHit name is took affiliated with BTS. As a media company I can understand why they rebranded. But Armys will forever remind them of the reasons for their success. :pepe-toast:

• This is BTS success alone. They came from the bottom to the top and yep never gonna shut up about it.

Please scream it to the heavens if you want, that's not my point.

The fact you seem to think praising BTS and antagonising other artists are somehow synonym is kinda concerning though.

• Congratulations to all the HYBE stans and I wish with this new upgrade they'll finally stop antagonising the small fish that are big3 groups for their privilege, connections and having shady individuals in positions of power.

Great... now leave Big3 Acts alone since Hybe is now bigger, they will also have more influence, Privilege and power right ? So no need to come for the Big3 anymore. LoL

The difference is that BTS didnt benefit from this privilege. They got to where they are with no privilege. They built this empire. So there's no reason for BTS fans to not point out how much less privileged their faves are compared to big3 groups (except OG big3 artists like BB or 1st gen SM groups, but even they had more connections).

I dont see TXT or Enhypen stans denying the privilege with the same fury SM and YG stans do.

• They are definitely on league with the global entertainment companies and to think BTS is basically the reason for this to be possible in the first place!

That's what true branding power is.

I feel bad at all those people who got rid of their BH shares because of mocking from ill informed Kpoppers who know nothing about business and investments.

• The difference is that BTS didnt benefit from this privilege. They got to where they are with no privilege. They built this empire. So there's no reason for BTS fans to not point out how much less privileged their faves are compared to big3 groups (except OG big3 artists like BB or 1st gen SM groups, but even they had more connections).

I dont see TXT or Enhypen stans denying the privilege with the same fury SM and YG stans do.

Armys are literally embracing Braun's shady ways as long as it gives BTS connections, airplays and playlisting. The same shady ways the denounced when they indirectly blocked BTS in the past. Which means you all don't have a problem with industry connections and privileges, you just hated how your faves didn't have them and others did and you emptied your frustrations on big3 groups. It's time you all hop off your high horses and miss us with the fake moralistic approach you used to adopt just to drag big3 artists.

• Armys are literally embracing Braun's shady ways as long as it gives BTS connections, airplays and playlisting. The same shady ways the denounced when they indirectly blocked BTS in the past. Which means you all don't have a problem with industry connections and privileges, you just hated how your faves didn't have them and others did and you emptied your frustrations on big3 groups. It's time you all hop off your high horses and miss us with the fake moralistic approach you used to adopt just to drag big3 artists.

BTS has EARNED the playlisting and radio play they have been deprived of so far. They would only be finally getting what they should have for a while now based on their charting and streams.

That is very different to artists who have not earned their push, playlisting and radio play.

If playlisting was based on actual organic streams and popularity, BTS would be at the top or near the top. Its what comes after them that could be different.

Now if TXT is suddenly on top on TTH or pop radio chart, you can talk about anyone benefitting from connections.

• The difference is that BTS didnt benefit from this privilege. They got to where they are with no privilege. They built this empire. So there's no reason for BTS fans to not point out how much less privileged their faves are compared to big3 groups (except OG big3 artists like BB or 1st gen SM groups, but even they had more connections).

Privilege and influence is just that no matter what others admit or deny.

So now that Hybe is bigger than Big3, now they hold bigger power or influence, so now leave Big3 Groups alone.

Thanks

• Armys are literally embracing Braun's shady ways as long as it gives BTS connections, airplays and playlisting. The same shady ways the denounced when they indirectly blocked BTS in the past. Which means you all don't have a problem with industry connections and privileges, you just hated how your faves didn't have them and others did and you emptied your frustrations on big3 groups. It's time you all hop off your high horses and miss us with the fake moralistic approach you used to adopt just to drag big3 artists.

I think it’s pretty ironic not gonna lie.

All this privilege and influence was just bad cause their faves didn’t benefitted from it.

• Privilege and influence is just that no matter what others admit or deny.

So now that Hybe is bigger than Big3, the hold bigger power or influence, so now leave Big3 Groups alone.

Thanks

Sandy out for her daily troll. Acting like poor "big 3" groups are so harassed by those mean 'ole BTS fans and y'all just want to be left alone in peace...

• Bts power is truly something else. They alone built this company. Don't think they would be anywhere near where they are without bts.

🌊 .·:*¨〜E∿U∿N∿S∿E∿O〜¨*:·. 🌊

a61a8a4deed243771b057ef5fb33883f253b9607.png 492cd52b61538267abc612cbb5a25242ebb760d6.png 05ab7057144e04d435c9b76e33fa26272054432f.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!