Do you think Blinks owes everyone an apology for spreading wrong information about President speech?

But the President didn't say they are Korean Pride so I guess your fandom needs to stop using that title.

Blackpink did great in korea this year but where is this Nations pride business coming from? Can anyone show me a quote in which the president said it ? Because I haven’t seen it

why do people think the president called BP Korea's Pride? That was just something a user called them on Twt.

Together with democracy, the creativity and unrestrained imagination of our culture and arts have become more diverse and competitive. K-content like the film “Parasite” and works of BTS and Blackpink have fascinated people around the world and brought joy. The Government will assist creative activities for arts so that culture and arts professionals can fully demonstrate their creativity and talent. We will also more firmly solidify Korea’s status as a cultural powerhouse, for instance, by promoting the digitalization of Hallyu-related content.

Those are the actual and only things he said about them and you can read it directly on the Blue House.

Seems like everyone got deceived by them? After all the hype n thread done by blinks in the end it was jus spread by a delusional blink on twitter? Wtf? If I am Blackpink I would relly dig a hole right now to hide myself seeing how dumb and embarrassing my fandom are.

• jypxyanghyunsuk

Changed the title of the thread from “Do you think Blinks owes everyone an apology for spreading wrong information?” to “Do you think Blinks owes everyone an apology for spreading wrong information about President speech?”.
  • Lmaoooo so no one else can understand or translate what the president said that everyone just believes everything that Blinks say??

I’m so confused, from what I and many other Blinks understand, he said BTS and BP bring hope and joy to people. That’s it.

Also Blinks don’t owe anyone anything, just putting it out there. It’s Kpop, can we calm down.

• Lmaoooo so no one else can understand or translate what the president said that everyone just believes everything that Blinks say??

I’m so confused, from what I and many other Blinks understand, he said BTS and BP bring hope and joy to people. That’s it.

Also Blinks don’t owe anyone anything, just putting it out there. It’s Kpop, can we calm down.

No we cnt,don't u know kpop fans treat kpop like their life depends on it?So no we cant calm down since blinks deceive us.Fucking apologize for ur toxicness n spreading lies.

• johnny

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!