Not to insult the sick, but I feel like Chungha has yet again failed to hit the mark

• SeulgisAbs

Changed the title of the thread from “We shouldn't insult the sick, but I feel like Chungha has yet again failed to hit the mark” to “Not to insult the sick, but I feel like Chungha has yet again failed to hit the mark”.
  • I feel she has statistically hit a higher mark than Somi and I love Somi.... I wish she had as many promotions and collab opportunities as Chungha. Chungha is a global star from Korea at this point so even if you do not care for her music, it is hard to say she has flopped.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• with X

Tsk tsk I dunno where her hype went. Wherever it went, along with it went her success too

Unless her company get it together, I cannot see her career out living that of Somi's, which seems to be goin nowhere

99% percent of all soloists-- past, present and future-- will have a longer career than Somi's alleged solo career.

• chungha is still doing really well i dont understand what people are talking about. She is still able to release songs that do well on korean charts despite the fact that idol music has been having a hard time in the digital department. Shes nowhere near being a flop.

Her problem is consistency. Her promotion tactic has been all over the place since last year so it is hard to understand where we are going with all these releases that are not even properly promoted. This is what is killing the hype surrounding her releases. I hope now that she is able to release her albums things get better and she can get some more structured and articulated promotion.

Edited once, last by h28 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!