what beat should I rap over "Mayday" or "Taller Than You" ?

• I've been wanting to rap over "Mayday" and "Taller Than You" but I'm indecisive right now...

I'm pretty sure everyone knows what songs I'm talking about LOL but ill just link it here for reference

Mayday:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Taller Than You:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If anyones curious of my rapping I rapped over k-pop music before:

Also if anyone knows any k-pop songs that might fit my style of rapping feel free to post that song, always looking for new music :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!