98 People, including bar workers and employees, caught in entertainment company's training room in Gangnam, Yeoksam Dong

• [theqoo] 98 PEOPLE, INCLUDING BAR WORKERS AND EMPLOYEES CAUGHT IN ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY'S TRAINING ROOM IN GANGNAM, YEOKSAM DONG

image.png

According to the police on the 31st, the Gangnam Police caught 98 people, including the staff and guests of an entertainment bar, in a practice room on the 5th floor of an entertainment company from a building in Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, at 11:58 pm.

135 people were found at the bar on the basement floor of the building on the 24th last month after 10PM.

On the night of the 30th at 10:58PM, the police received a call saying "The customer and the lady are hitting each other." With the cooperation of the fire authorities, the police first entered the bar situated at the underground floor, but there were no people inside. But at 11:12PM, another report called the police saying that they were still operating. When searching through the building, they found 98 people in the 5th floor.

source: https://news.naver.com/main/re…01&oid=001&aid=0012296568

original post: here

1. Can a practice room even fit that many people? ㅋㅋ

2. With or without this economy, this would be equally as shocking

3. Is this even possible???? To hold a drinking party with 100 people???

4. 98 people??? In a practice room??? What???

5. Just how big was the practice room that they could fit 98 peopleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Huh.. There's indeed an entertainment agency next to my office in Yeoksam....

7. Which are the entertainment companies in Yeoksam...

8. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just tell us who they are already... What is this

9. Saying it's in Yeoksam-dong is way too obvious ㅋㅋㅋ

10. If it's in the same building then those people probably ran from the first floor to the 5th floor no?

11. There are so many entertainment companies in Yeoksam-dong and they're famous too: Fantagio, Yuehua, BrandNew, Brave, etc.

12. What I don't understand is: was the bar caught operating passed the curfew hours? Or did the entertainment company ordered the bar to throw a drinking party passed the curfew hours?

13. An entertainment company with a training room in their 5th floor?

14. I can count the entertainment companies in Yeoksam on my fingersㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. Ha... I wonder who it is

• 0ppar

Changed the title of the thread from “98 People, including bar workers and employees, caught in entertainment company;s training room in Gangnam, Yeoksam Dong” to “98 People, including bar workers and employees, caught in entertainment company's training room in Gangnam, Yeoksam Dong”.
  • Pledis and C-Jes is in Yeoksam dong

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• lol let's hope they will spill the tea with company name!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

• External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

wait so the people from the bar hid in the practie room??

• Official Post

wait so the people from the bar hid in the practie room??

From what I understand.

It used to be in the basement but got shut down before for two weeks for covid violations. When it reopened, police got complaints again but when they went to the basement it wasn't there and had been moved to a practice room.

• From what I understand.

It used to be in the basement but got shut down before for two weeks for covid violations. When it reopened, police got complaints again but when they went to the basement it wasn't there and had been moved to a practice room.

but than the company is innocent, or are they involved with the bar?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!