☾♛☽ Baekhyun's vocals

• Vocally, is Bambi Baekhyun's best album?

And is All I Got his best song vocally?

I don't know if it's because Bambi is a masterpiece or if it's because Baekhyun really improved a lot vocally in this album. But, I think it's both.

I'm so happy right now, I wasn't feeling well yesterday, Bambi just made my day.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah I just listened to his album, and man he did great! When I first listened to Bambi, I already thought his vocals were pretty strong there in how it smoothly flowed and stuff, but All I Got is just a masterpiece. Like sir, where do you even get the lungs to hit those high notes?!?!?! Baekhyun definitely hit it.

:lover1:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I heard he started vocal training again so that may be it. :pepe-toast:

He killed it. He says he wasn't that talented at debut but almost 10 years later, he's trained enough to achieve that and I'm so happy for him.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah I just listened to his album, and man he did great! When I first listened to Bambi, I already thought his vocals were pretty strong there in how it smoothly flowed and stuff, but All I Got is just a masterpiece. Like sir, where do you even get the lungs to hit those high notes?!?!?! Baekhyun definitely hit it.

He did so well, he should be proud of himself. All I Got has been on repeat since it's release.

Baekhyun and R&B = Perfection.

• yess. I feel like he showed how far his range can go especially in All I Got. He's just flexin at this point

For me Bambi shows his growth so far and how hard he has worked to get there. I'm so proud of him.

• This is his best vocally. I seriously don't know how he can top this after. :danceb: I love this album so much. :lover1:

Facts only!

He says in Bambi, he focused on vocals 70% and music 30% which shows the importance of good vocals. It's a legendary album.

• He definitely showed the strength and stamina he’s built in his range, while nodding to classic r&b style vocals.

He did amazing. Bambi just shows how next level he is as an artist.

• When I think it couldn't get better

He amazes me once again

That's just who Baekhyun is.

Changed the title of the thread from “Baekhyun's vocals” to “☾♛☽ Baekhyun's vocals”.
  • Still waiting for his next album.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!