I’m sorry Myoui Mina

• LMAO yeah! The confusionnnnn

I honestly thought they changed biases but when I saw this picture of Chaeyeon, I thought something happened and they are in like a scandal together and I wasn't paying attention for some reason because I love Mina.

:pepe-sad::pepe-life-support:

Omlll same

Because they were saying like, “ sorry Mina” and at the bottom of the pic it says “it might just be chaeyeon after all” so that made me also think they changed biases. I was also about to comment “wait what? Is she in a scandal or what?” Because it seems like everyone has been in a scandal nowadays :pepe-sad:

• Omlll same

Because they were saying like, “ sorry Mina” and at the bottom of the pic it says “it might just be chaeyeon after all” so that made me also think they changed biases. I was also about to comment “wait what? Is she in a scandal or what?” Because it seems like everyone has been in a scandal nowadays :pepe-sad:

LMAO yeahhh I'm so confuseeddddd Sameee

I was honestly scared but then I was like "I should know if Mina's in a scandal because I'm a big Once!" so it took me a while to think it through.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• LMAO yeahhh I'm so confuseeddddd Sameee

I was honestly scared but then I was like "I should know if Mina's in a scandal because I'm a big Once!" so it took me a while to think it through.

Lmfao yeeaaah

I had to think it through a bit too! I’m sure she’s not in a scandal, it would everywhere if she was I think. They probably just had a bias change :whatr:

• Lmfao yeeaaah

I had to think it through a bit too! I’m sure she’s not in a scandal, it would everywhere if she was I think. They probably just had a bias change :whatr:

Yeah I agree! Same for any Twice member tbh. Probably they did have a bias change. I love how we're just like here and having a conversation about what this thread is really about lmao

Also, knowing Mina, she's really shy and sweet, she's the last person I'd see in a scandal unless she was dragged into it or accused of something falsely :(

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Yeah I agree! Same for any Twice member tbh. Probably they did have a bias change. I love how we're just like here and having a conversation about what this thread is really about lmao

Also, knowing Mina, she's really shy and sweet, she's the last person I'd see in a scandal unless she was dragged into it or accused of something falsely :(

Yes, I agree as well! Twice seem like very sweet and genuine people, so I don’t believe that they would ever be in a scandal tbh. Mina seems like a sweetheart too! She’s actually my bias in twice!

I would hope that none of them would be dragged into a false scandal one day, though. That would be horrible :-(

And yeah, it’s hilarious how we’re just causally having a convo about the thread lmao-

• Yes, I agree as well! Twice seem like very sweet and genuine people, so I don’t believe that they would ever be in a scandal tbh. Mina seems like a sweetheart too! She’s actually my bias in twice!

I would hope that none of them would be dragged into a false scandal one day, though. That would be horrible :-(

And yeah, it’s hilarious how we’re just causally having a convo about the thread lmao-

Yes, they are! Unfortunately, a few members have been into scandals. Tzuyu was bashed by Chinese netz because she had a Taiwanese flag (when Twice was showing their home-country pride) and they were angry Tzuyu of showing that Taiwan is an independent country. Taiwan is Taiwan, China is China but apparently it's a big deal in China for that reason. She's still not forgiven for that and she was made to do an apology video. Also, Nayeon was accused of bullying her members, especially Dahyun which was false. Jihyo was falsely accused of being in Seungri's burning sun scandal (if you don't know what that is, please look it up on your own time) and she was emotionally very hurt in 2019. She was also flamed for wearing a Native American costume for a Halloween performance and because she called herself "Indian Jihyo" while wearing it and was flamed for CA. Dahyun was caught wearing a hanbok in Switch To Me melody project that was very similar to How You Like That Jisoo's which was later deleted and reuploaded. It caused a lot of angry blinks. Chaeyoung was also wearing box braids in the video and was also flamed for CA, which those are the stylist's fault.

And on top of all that, we have the slave room incident ;(;(;(

Unfortunately, a lot of them have been into scandals already. :(

Yeah lmao. You're really nice and fun to talk to <3

• Ohhh, wow! I actually didn’t know about these! It’s so sad that they were dragged into false scandals. They really don’t deserve that. It’s really unfortunate, and I hope it never happens again in the future :-(

I really hope that the people that haven’t forgiven them yet, understand that these situations were false ):

And aw, thank you! You’re really nice and fun to talk to, as well! <3

• Ohhh, wow! I actually didn’t know about these! It’s so sad that they were dragged into false scandals. They really don’t deserve that. It’s really unfortunate, and I hope it never happens again in the future :-(

I really hope that the people that haven’t forgiven them yet, understand that these situations were false ):

And aw, thank you! You’re really nice and fun to talk to, as well! <3

Yeah me too! That's so sad ;(

Yep! Me too <3 And the thing with Tzuyu was kind of ridiculous. She was only 16 at the time and had to deal with that and 5 years later she's still not forgiven there. It's really sad ;(

You're welcome! Let's talk again sometime! I have to go to bed soon but I'll stay for a little more conversation or two

:pepelove1:

• Yeah, it really is sad😭

I think the fact that Tyuzu was only 16, she should be forgiven for that. That’s devastating ):

And okay! Yes, I’d love to talk again! Glad you can stay for a little more! ✨

• Yeah, it really is sad😭

I think the fact that Tyuzu was only 16, she should be forgiven for that. That’s devastating ):

And okay! Yes, I’d love to talk again! Glad you can stay for a little more! ✨

I know... ;( I heard she gained the title as being "the most hated Twice member" that's so sad, she's so young!

Exactly. She was barely older than me and it's horrible that she had to go through that. It's really sad and it's been 5 years since that incident... ;(

Yay! Thank you <3

• I know... ;( I heard she gained the title as being "the most hated Twice member" that's so sad, she's so young!

Exactly. She was barely older than me and it's horrible that she had to go through that. It's really sad and it's been 5 years since that incident... ;(

Yay! Thank you <3

Wow, fr? The most hated twice member? That’s so messed up ):

And yeah, same. She was barely older than me as well, and I can’t imagine what she must have been going through. Like, she was only 16, give her a break you know? ):

And you’re welcome!✨

• Wow, fr? The most hated twice member? That’s so messed up ):

And yeah, same. She was barely older than me as well, and I can’t imagine what she must have been going through. Like, she was only 16, give her a break you know? ):

And you’re welcome!✨

Yeah...it's really bad. I feel so bad for her. That must've put so much stress on her and she was even made to apologize. And the like to dislike ratio... ;(

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks again <3

Okay, let's talk about something happier. I absolutely love your sig, Lisa is gorgeous :love:

• I feel bad too. She didn’t deserve to go through all of that stress. ): I hope she is doing well now!

And yes, happy things! Thank you so much! Lisa is such an inspiration to be tbh! She is very gorgeous! :lover3: I love your jihyo sig as well! She’s so iconic!

• I feel bad too. She didn’t deserve to go through all of that stress. ): I hope she is doing well now!

And yes, happy things! Thank you so much! Lisa is such an inspiration to be tbh! She is is gorgeous! :lover3: I love your jihyo sig as well! She’s so iconic!

Me too! I hope she is doing well also <3

Aww that's so cool! Lisa is amazing <3 <3 <3

Aww thank you! She really is, this is a really iconic stage for her :lover1:

• Me too! I hope she is doing well also <3

Aww that's so cool! Lisa is amazing <3 <3 <3

Aww thank you! She really is, this is a really iconic stage for her :lover1:

What's even worse is you've barely scratched the surface of some of Twice's more ridiculous "scandals". The one that I found the strangest was the "scandal" of Chaeyoung not jumping high enough.

https://www.asianjunkie.com/20…h-when-netizens-say-jump/

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Yeees! I actually don’t remember that stage! :0 Was it from last year?

Yep! It was from late last year <3

Here it is!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• What's even worse is you've barely scratched the surface of some of Twice's more ridiculous "scandals". The one that I found the strangest was the "scandal" of Chaeyoung not jumping high enough.

https://www.asianjunkie.com/20…h-when-netizens-say-jump/

WOAH that's messed up!

The hate surrounding Twice is crazy! And I get so mad when I saw the comments about Jihyo in the earlier days of her career. That seriously makes me want to explode sometimes.

• Yep! It was from late last year <3

Here it is!

Ohhhh, yes! I remember it now! It’s where she started out “I can’t stop me” on her own, right? :0 She really got to showcase her amazing vocals there! That was most definitely an iconic moment for her indeed! <3

• WOAH that's messed up!

The hate surrounding Twice is crazy! And I get so mad when I saw the comments about Jihyo in the earlier days of her career. That seriously makes me want to explode sometimes.

And the Jihyo "feminism" thing, and the dating "scandals" with Jihyo, Momo, and Chaeyoung, and the encore issue, blah blah blah

• Ohhhh, yes! I remember it now! It’s where she started out “I can’t stop me” on her own, right? :0 She really got to showcase her amazing vocals there! That was most definitely an iconic moment for her indeed! <3

Yep! It was so cool! I think about that stage a lot and watch it a lot <3 I also really love her English singing voice.

:lover1:

• Yes! I think her English is actually pretty good! Same with all of the twice members actually! And yes! Her voice is truly heavenly! :borahae:

I love how we've basically highjacked this thread. ^^

And yeah, people will find the littlest things to hate on Twice with. When you have to dig that deep to find something, you know you have a quality product there.

• I love how we've basically highjacked this thread. ^^

And yeah, people will find the littlest things to hate on Twice with. When you have to dig that deep to find something, you know you have a quality product there.

Lmao fr :-D

And yeah same. People just search for the smallest things to hate on them about. I guess they just can’t accept that twice is literally flawless :omgr:

• And the Jihyo "feminism" thing, and the dating "scandals" with Jihyo, Momo, and Chaeyoung, and the encore issue, blah blah blah

Oh yes, I've heard about these except the encore issue...

Oh yeah...Some Once were mad when they found out that Kang Daniel and Jihyo were dating and Momo and Heechul. Once said for both parties that Momo and Jihyo were too good for them...

And the Chaeyoung was a lot more recent, November I think where she was falsely caught with a tattoo artist and people speculated their were dating. It's not even that that makes me mad, it's the fact that that picture was even shared. It wasn't her though.

And yeah, the feminism thing, but I do think that's a little bit tied into the her falsely accused of being involved in Seungri's scandal.

• Yes! I think her English is actually pretty good! Same with all of the twice members actually! And yes! Her voice is truly heavenly! :borahae:

Yep! I think so too <3

I also really like Mina's English accent and Momo and Tzuyu's are so cute! I also think it's really cool that Nayeon is taking English classes. She's so considerate <3

• I love how we've basically highjacked this thread. ^^

LMAO yeah

Ikr! They are hated so much and that's so crazy to me! I wish that these people will look on the inside and see the girls instead of focusing on the outside and seeing what they were shown.

• So much ridiculousness, when people could just move on and mind their own business. Just let Twice continue to be amazing and you'll continue to miss out.

• This thread contains 7 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!