In case you missed previous The Boyz Introduction threads:

NEW - CHOI CHAN HEE

Position: Main Vocalist

Birthday: April 26, 1998

Height: 178 cm

Nationality: Korean

MBTI: INFP-T

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Let's get to know him better:

• New used to have a lot of half-time jobs before becoming a trainee (a lot of restaurants).
    • He has an older brother, who is 10 years older than him.
    • Describing himself New says, he thinks, he's a sensitive person, but he's trying not to be. He's easily influenced by the enviroment. He can become sensitive about small things. He doesn't want to emphasize this for people to be careful around him, he's saying that, because he doesn't want to be misunderstood. So he's trying not to show he's that sensitive. Also because in his opinion it doesn't make him charming. But he can show his true feeling sometimes, when he feels comfortable.
    • It' important to him how others see him, because that makes him improve. He thinks that helped him improve already.
    • He looks quiet and shy at first, but when he's comfortable he can be quite laud and naggy, he's also a prankster.
    • He's also the one that laughs the most in The Boyz along with Hyunjae.
    • He would like to become someone unique, that recives good interests and gives good influence. Unique means to him, that even if someone does something ordinary, other people might see it as something more special, better and make them want the same thing.
    • He says he's happy, but would like to have more certainty with hapiness, he wants hapiness he can rely on.
    • New's a math genious, he can calculate extremly big numbers in his head and is faster than an actual calculator.
    • He has a small cross tattoo on his finger (he's christian).
    • New is good at cooking. And even though it doesn't look like it, he can eat a lot (maybe even the most in tbz). He hates tomatoes with a burning passion.
    • New can also bit a little bit savage to his members.
    • Vocal coach said, that his tuning is very good, he has the best ad-lib potential and the biggest range in The Boyz.

Compilation of The Boyz loving Choi Chanhee

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

New's predebut cover of 'When we were young'

New and Jacob singing 'I'll never love again' on FANCON

New on King of Masked Singer

Chanhee's cover of Baek Jiyoung 'Don't Forget Me'

New's singing 'If it is you'

New singing 'Right Here' alone and playing 12 roles

New sings EXO's Universe

New's cover of Stalker

New's 'Bloom Bloom' FANCAM

New's 'Stealer' FANCAM

SONG RECOMMENDATION

Today's song recommendation are: 4EVER from their mini album The Only and Break your Rules from Reveal album:

• Simp for Chanhee <3:pepe-simp:

• Chanhee's finaly here! I think a lot of people were asking me for Chanhee, here he is and i couldn't help myself to limit the number of videos i posted for him, i exceeded my standard number a bit hehe <3

You can post more videos. ^^

I really like his voice, so it was nice to hear it across different styles! I also liked 4Ever, so another one for the playlist...

we fully bloomed with fireworks and flowers of today we now shine even brighter

• I know him from this.

External Content twitter.com

Icon.

• You can post more videos. ^^

I really like his voice, so it was nice to hear it across different styles! I also liked 4Ever, so another one for the playlist...

Yes, 4Ever is such a nice song, the members also love it. On their fancon fans prepared a surprise event for them while singing this song, and sang for them, since they couldn't be there in person.

I know him from this.

Icon.

Haha this video really went viral! He's vlives are iconic :D

• I know him from this.

Icon.

I've seen this! I didn't realize it was him.. :-D ^^ ^^

we fully bloomed with fireworks and flowers of today we now shine even brighter

• Yayy New! The sweetest and the sassiest ^^ he’s my unexpected favorite in the group (i’m just a tiny bit more fond of him than the rest of the boys, nothing crazy lol!). when i first got into TBZ in RTK, i thought Younghoon or Sunwoo was gonna be my favorite but New stole my attention in the Quasi una fantasia stage and never gave it back ;(

• Yayy New! The sweetest and the sassiest ^^ he’s my unexpected favorite in the group (i’m just a tiny bit more fond of him than the rest of the boys, nothing crazy lol!). when i first got into TBZ in RTK, i thought Younghoon or Sunwoo was gonna be my favorite but New stole my attention in the Quasi una fantasia stage and never gave it back ;(

Hehe i feel you, same with me, i really like all of the guys but i'm tiny bit more fond of one (which doesn't mean a give others less attention and support, i like them all the same :D )

Oh yeah, in rtk Sunwoo and Q were the ones that stood out to me at first, but then getting to know them i saw how great all of them are!

New really has such unexpected personality! He's coming out of his shell more and more! If i watch some older video of tbz i can see how much more shy and insecure he was. But now he's taking a lead when a group is talking more and more! Road to Kingdom really boosts his confidence! Not to metion his superior Vlives, i love to watch his Vlives if i can :D He's a sweetheart and loves to take care of the members, it's especially cute how he treats malnae line, like an older brother <3 ;(

• Hehe i feel you, same with me, i really like all of the guys but i'm tiny bit more fond of one (which doesn't mean a give others less attention and support, i like them all the same :D )

Oh yeah, in rtk Sunwoo and Q were the ones that stood out to me at first, but then getting to know them i saw how great all of them are!

New really has such unexpected personality! He's coming out of his shell more and more! If i watch some older video of tbz i can see how much more shy and insecure he was. But now he's taking a lead when a group is talking more and more! Road to Kingdom really boosts his confidence! Not to metion his superior Vlives, i love to watch his Vlives if i can :D He's a sweetheart and loves to take care of the members, it's especially cute how he treats malnae line, like an older brother <3 ;(

Yeah, I think I know who you like the most :eyes: :-D

That’s true! I’m glad he’s getting more comfortable in taking the lead. I love watching his vlives especially when it’s with Sunwoo and Q. Sunwoo really brings out the frustrated but fond older brother in New and i love it :-D

• Yeah, I think I know who you like the most :eyes: :-D

That’s true! I’m glad he’s getting more comfortable in taking the lead. I love watching his vlives especially when it’s with Sunwoo and Q. Sunwoo really brings out the frustrated but fond older brother in New and i love it :-D

It's that obvious, huh? :eyes: :pepe-hehe:

Yees, agree, i love New & Sunwoo duo and their chemistry!

Oh and i'm still waiting for Hyunjae & New vlive haha, fans always ask Hyunjae for them doing vlive together and he's like: New doesn't want to hahah, i'll have to drag him, he always pushes me away :-D :-D :-D

I think it's because Hyunjae does a lot of skinship with them and New needs more personal space haha

• It's that obvious, huh? :eyes: :pepe-hehe:

Yees, agree, i love New & Sunwoo duo and their chemistry!

Oh and i'm still waiting for Hyunjae & New vlive haha, fans always ask Hyunjae for them doing vlive together and he's like: New doesn't want to hahah, i'll have to drag him, he always pushes me away :-D :-D :-D

I think it's because Hyunjae does a lot of skinship with them and New needs more personal space haha

Me too! Yeah I think that’s why. Hyunjae has so much energy that I think New would get tired so fast but I think they’ll be hilarious together ^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!