What is your fav member and least fav member in your ultra group?(reasons)

• me

Izone

Fav : wonyoung yena yuri

Least :sakura chaewon

I love Wonyoung cause i feel than we are closed of age and she is honest girl and attractive,i remember when she is debuted in izone im happy for her.

Yena is funny girl with a personality is warm and social and yuri is such naturally attractive girl with her 4D personality.

Sakura is little bit suspect girl i think she love the fame and money and her fanbase is annoying no funny add rude but she is great japanese representant it girl for hidden her sentiments .

Chaewon is really confidence girl during 2020 era(her popularity is rise up) lol she was less close member and underrated with the members in 2018-2019 but now she is great friend with izone members.

• izoniee

Changed the title of the thread from “Who is your fav member and least fav member in your ultra group?(reasons)” to “What is your fav member and least fav member in your ultra group?(reasons)”.
  • Kard

Favorite: BM

He is hilarious af, and a great rapper. I also admire him a lot for taking up producing for Kard because back when Kard early days, they had a hard time getting comebacks going because songwriters did not write songs for co-ed groups as much. I think it's so cool that he helps make songs for the group, and really stepped up back then. He is also so kind and warm. The fact he took the "big tiddie gang" meme and turned it into a campaign for breast cancer is absolutely amazing.

:omgr:

Least: Somin

I think Somin adds a lot to the group. I love her voice and visuals, but I'm not as attached to her as a person, you know? :whistling:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Somin is problematic

• izone

favourite - Hyewon, Chaewon, Yena

Chaewon really changed a lot throughout izone years. I have watch izone chu s1 and now. She completely changed and I like her new changes.(become more Yena likes) :-D

Yena is basically my first ult of the group. She is very funny, happy virus, and variety god.(Stan her after watching knowing bros and mefia.)

Hyewon is basically my ult right now. I actually love her so much after watching Produce48. I watch Produce48 after I stan izone. I think she is just being the most related idol and I think her personality, and character for food lover and collect girls is just hilarious. Also, she is just pretty. Sadly, I think I won't see her much after izone dsiband ;(;(

least favourite - Hitomi, Chaeyeon,

• loona

favorite -

honeslty it changes everytimes but currently jinsoul. ive noticed we're really similar, both really weird and awkward, and a bit artsy. also heejin bc of her charisma, and yeojin bc we're the same age and i feet like we grew up together if that makes sense. and also i admire her for debuting at such a young age (14!!).

least favorite-

no idea lol

loonapop only

Pin by ʀɪɴᴀ on LOOΠΔ | We heart it, Image, Find image

• SJ

Donghae - he’s been my bias from the start. He’s sweet and kind as well as talented and handsome. I like the big kid in him too.

Least favourite would be Yesung. He’s got great vocals, but I’ve just never been into him. He can be a bit annoying and weird.

• BTS 💜

Favorites: RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V, Jungkook

Reasons: RM is a very sensible, hard working, analytical, and mature person, that it really shows as being the leader of BTS. Jin is very caring towards his members (as he is the oldest), he has a great sense of humor, and is also hardworking. Suga perseceves a persona of being strong minded, but he is also sensitive, allowing him to be mature in deep thinking and to express many problems not only in his own life, but the life that we all live in. Not to mention that he is also very ambitious about the work that he does. J-Hope does indeed give off a positive aura around him, but he is also serious/mature when he needs to be, making him also have great leadership qualities. Jimin is both sensitive and caring, not that these are entirely bad traits, as he is a gentle soul and is always in concern about each member, that no member is left behind. He is also a cheerful and playful person. V seems to be an extremely friendly and carefree person, so it is admirable that he can express himself in such a unique way. But that does not mean that he is ignorant about this trait, he is obedient to his hyungs and has a big heart, especially to kids. Jungkook may seem like a introverted person, but that really only shows when he is in the public, it has been revealed that when away being away from the public, he is a talkative and communicates often. He is also a very talented person, as well as having a competitive side that allows him to do his best in the moment. Not to mention that he is caring.

When all of the members come together, they shine the brightest that way 💜🎆

work in progress

• Why is hitomi and chaeyeon ???please

• BTS 💜

Favorites: RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V, Jungkook

Reasons: RM is a very sensible, hard working, analytical, and mature person, that it really shows as being the leader of BTS. Jin is very caring towards his members (as he is the oldest), he has a great sense of humor, and is also hardworking. Suga perseceves a persona of being strong minded, but he is also sensitive, allowing him to be mature in deep thinking and to express many problems not only in his own life, but the life that we all live in. Not to mention that he is also very ambitious about the work that he does. J-Hope does indeed give off a positive aura around him, but he is also serious/mature when he needs to be, making him also have great leadership qualities. Jimin is both sensitive and caring, not that these are entirely bad traits, as he is a gentle soul and is always in concern about each member, that no member is left behind. He is also a cheerful and playful person. V seems to be an extremely friendly and carefree person, so it is admirable that he can express himself in such a unique way. But that does not mean that he is ignorant about this trait, he is obedient to his hyungs and has a big heart, especially to kids. Jungkook may seem like a introverted person, but that really only shows when he is in the public, it has been revealed that when away being away from the public, he is a talkative and communicates often. He is also a very talented person, as well as having a competitive side that allows him to do his best in the moment. Not to mention that he is caring.

When all of the members come together, they shine the brightest that way 💜🎆

Wow! This is one of the best things I read today. Thank you :borahae:

• Why is hitomi and chaeyeon ???please

I will be honest here. I think one of the reasons why izone is so great to watch because they are always messing around and being noisy. I think a lot of wizone will agree with me that this is the best part of izone.

The reason hitomi is my least favorite is that she is too quiet compare to other members so she just doesn't stand out as much as the other for me.

and for Chaeyeon, I might get hated for saying this, but her visual is just not my type.

Anyway, I actually liked every single member in izone

:cutes::cutes:

• Ok you re honest i like it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!