Can I-fans stop this please!!!

• I-Fans should stop fighting or arguing over things that only Koreans actually have a say in.

I-fans don’t decide who the nation’s GG/BG, pride or whatever is, they also don’t decide which achievements are relevant or not relevant for it, they are not the one deciding what Koreans should like, who they should honer or praise ... like for real some are so entitled to a whole country that it is so weird.

And no what some 2-3 Koreans say isn’t representative for the whole nation either. That should be common sense...

• yeah completely agreed. sad but i feel like it's just become part of the kpop culture - fandom competition and achievements.

what's worse is that so many ppl brag about their faves achievements as if it's their own - which is why so many ppl are so involved

• Lack of news is not the same as arguing over things that are not in our hands.

(Not necessarily aimed at you but in response to the topic)

And if so please try to have some sense of what is real news not the heavily filter kpop “news” run by i-fans

• I-Fans should stop fighting or arguing over things that only Koreans actually have a say in.

I-fans don’t decide who the nation’s GG/BG, pride or whatever is, they also don’t decide which achievements are relevant or not relevant for it, they are not the one deciding what Koreans should like, who they should honer or praise ... like for real some are so entitled to a whole country that it is so weird.

And no what some 2-3 Koreans say isn’t representative for the whole nation either. That should be common sense...

You should join the cultural appropriation argument on here. It's a humdinger.

• Kpop stans should also stop talking about "impact" in Korea, unless its backed up by actual data, like Gallup.

The only things which are valid arguments are actual charts and stats and awards/medals by government if anyone want to talk about "national" status.

• First of people should get the trendy things right if they are pretending to be smart.

1) Befriend some Koreans to know what they actually like. Sorry, but they likely aren't interested in idols.

2) NGG and BGG are dead terms. Nobody except a few irrelevant media journalists or shows use it. GP knows nothing of that sort.

3) Kpop itself is a niche genre in Korea. Most adults don't give a crap about it.

• Yes! People need to remember, unless you’re Korean, this is not your culture. We don’t get to make the rules. We don’t get a vote in who is Nation’s ___ , it’s not our nation. We don’t get a vote in who is allowed to be a an idol either. Stop trying to gate-keep someone else’s culture.

• Kpop stans should also stop talking about "impact" in Korea, unless its backed up by actual data, like Gallup.

The only things which are valid arguments are actual charts and stats and awards/medals by government if anyone want to talk about "national" status.

Again you are not the one to decide what a valid argument is for this. There have been people called nations whatever without having any of these... lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!