Candace Owens Goes After George Floyd, Cardi B, and Lil Nas X on Twitter, Lil Nas X Claps Back

• https://www.blackenterprise.co…r-and-lil-nas-x-responds/

https://www.the-sun.com/entert…l-nas-x-destroying-youth/

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• how do you listen to someone all the time but consider them trash-

the TRASH is produced by savvy, manipulative engineers on very expensive and high tech machines.

if you just had to listen to the TRASH lyrics without all the infectious ear candy, nobody would pay attention.

a really good beat or bass line, or just a catchy lyric hook can stimulate the more primitive parts of most people.

i like bits and pieces of lots of songs produced by TRASH that i despise, not because of them, but DESPITE them.

look closely at the artist credits to your favorite TRASH songs. the Trashy lyricist/vocalist most likely did NOT produce the catchy beats that make up most of the tracks in the song. they hired studio musicians to PROGRAM machines made in ASIA to do that work.

so what you really are in love with is the synthesizers and drum machines that are making the noise you crave.

not the asshole rapping verbal diarrhea

• you wrote this whole think piece when i didnt ask you the question...i like the song and i was asking the other person why they enjoyed it even tho they think its trash- :annoyedk:

• What the absolute hell. No body, and I mean NO BODY, has turned George Floyd into an icon. And for her to sit there and call him all of those things “a drug attic” etc etc, when this man wrongfully lost his life truly disgusts me. Cardi b was not deemed women of the year, and if she was, so what? That’s not her business, nor her place to speak on people this way. She’s literally so bored with her life that she’ll bring up stuff that she has no knowledge or business speaking about. Pure clown behavior.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!