Do Brown Eyed Girls 'BASIC Album' content the song with most sophisticated lyrics in kpop?

• Basic (Brown Eyed Girls album) - Wikipedia

Brown Eyed Girls - Basic - Framebuilders

Would you agree?

See here lyrics (ENG) of 'Brave New World'

https://kpoply.com/entry/Brown…rics-English-Romanization

(BEG) - Brave New World - MV

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hermes1

Changed the title of the thread from “Brown Eyed Girls 'BASIC Album' contents the song with most sophisticated lyrics in kpop” to “Do Brown Eyed Girls 'BASIC Album' content the song with most sophisticated lyrics in kpop?”.
  • High quality album :pepemusic:

see some

brown eyed girls brave new world mv reactions:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Afro Minx

35.000 subscribers

THE QUEENS ARE BACK!

I know the song isn't everyone's cup of tea but I really enjoyed the MV. I'm not entirely sure what the MV or song was about so I'd appreciate some enlightment :D **NB: Not the best of reactions (this was filmed early in the morning so I apologise for the slips of tongue) but I hope you guys still liked it :D Let me know what you guys think as well and thanks for watching :]

Live performences:

(Brown Eyed Girls) - 신세계(Brave New World) 교차편집(stage mix)

• MrJKPOP :pepeshock: Haven't heard of him since he got exposed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!