WHAT'S UP WITH SM MVs and TRAINS ???

• I was watching a Bambi teaser and realized that recent SM MVs have a train in them...

First noticed it in aespa:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Then in Kai:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It appeared again in SHINee:

Now Baekhyun is finally holding on to it:

Is this an SMCU thing? Is the train supposed to connect and lead them to KWANGYA eventually? I need theories...

And did I miss any SM MV with train scenes?

Edited once, last by acepa ().

• External Content www.youtube.com

sm and modes of transportation otp... tbf i imagine it's hard to come up with new ideas when you've done hundreds of mvs for dozens of artists

ohh i've had a sudden thought... it's actually meant to represent lsm's innate desire to run away from interpol :peperun:

• he can't escape us forever

• Dang, so this has been going on for quite a while now. I was just tryna go deep and thought that the train serves as a wormhole that connects the groups together in a state of a dream or whatnot...

but I guess your thought makes more sense :pepe-hehe:

• there's something with sm and monsters too

• I love all these observations :love:

Could it be a metaphor for companies and the industry in general?

:peperun:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!