BLACKPINK’s foreign fans attacked BLACKPINK’s Korean fans for participating in clarifying the historical distortions of ‘Snowdrop’

• BLACKPINK’s foreign fans attacked BLACKPINK’s Korean fans for participating in clarifying the historical distortions of ‘Snowdrop’

1-5.jpg2-1.jpg3-1.jpg4-1.jpg5.jpg6-1.jpg7-1.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg

original post: theqoo

1. Korean fans did it to protect her, but if you don’t understand, you’re a stupid fan..

2. Please close your mouth

3. Please… If you don’t know our history, shut up!

4. What the hell are they saying when they don’t understand our history?;; I’m not a fan of BLACKPINK, but that’s annoying.. I hope they can save her before she is boycotted by the Koreans

5. You guys are stupid. What are you guys doing with our country?

6. Go away, it’s our country

7. Well, they didn’t even know the Korean fans were trying to save her

8. That’s why I don’t like foreign fans. They only care about their favorite idols, they don’t know about our culture and history

9. Are they Chinese?

10. They look like Jisoo antis? They are ruining Jisoo’s image in Korea

• do koreans think they have the power to boycott any of the bp members? One thing i learned from 2019 is koreans will keep listening to blackpink like the success stans they are as long as bp does well globally. Even if the ratings are 0% in korea, this drama is guaranteed to be a hit.

• do koreans think they have the power to boycott any of the bp members? One thing i learned from 2019 is koreans will keep listening to blackpink like the success stans they are as long as bp does well globally. Even if the ratings are 0% in korea, this drama is guaranteed to be a hit.

I dont think this is as simple as you make it out she could be boycotted from other dramas if this airs.. its that bad atm..

I dont think it will air at all.

• I dont think this is as simple as you make it out she could be boycotted from other dramas if this airs.. its that bad atm..

I dont think it will air at all.

What boycott? If tvn cancels this, then maybe she will do sbs or MBC drama next. Maybe u don't understand the selling power of Jisoo. A few Koreans can't stop her from being an actress.

8. That’s why I don’t like foreign fans. They only care about their favorite idols, they don’t know about our culture and history

why should foreign fans care? I think these individuals miss the point of "soft power" - its funny bragging about how many people overseas buy your products and then complain that those people don't buy them because they care about anything other than the product itself.

+10000. Crusty Knet trolls are insignificant compared to the power of the Global Blink Fanbase.

I hope I Blinks continue to tell Knetz to pound sand. And tell K Blinks to grow a spine. while we're at it Stop bending over and letting Knetz bully Jisoo, stand up for your girls ffs.

• What boycott? If tvn cancels this, then maybe she will do sbs or MBC drama next. Maybe u don't understand the selling power of Jisoo. A few Koreans can't stop her from being an actress.

Yeah as you said it its cancelled then she can do other dramas... If this airs it will hurt people this drama is getting a much more harsh response then Mr Queen and Excorcist and one had episodes removed from websites , cf deals for the main actress cancelled and the other drama stopped airing.

Excorist had literally 20+ sponors drop out and this show is getting a way worse response, the only way this airs if the plot is different from what they them selfs have claimed.

Unless its following history pretty closely better not to touch this subject at the moment.

• these are the same knetz who supported golden phone boy Zico after his scandal and STILL decided to give him a career for his trash music? next

giphy.gif

We all know that these Knetz dont actually CARE about whatever they're offended about. They just wanna go on witchhunts against idols and anyone more successful than their crusty meaningless lives.

This is a stupid freaking K DRAMA ffs, no one in the production is advocating for government sponsored torture of citizens ffs. Anyone with a modicum of common sense could see this.

• Captain-America-poster-528x787.jpg

On a side note I watched batman v superman in the build up to Snyder justice League and holy fuck it's more terrible than I remember it. BvS pales soooo much in comparison to Civil War that you have to wonder if anyone ever proof read the script to make sure it even works on a basic level. Utter garbage.

• We all know that these Knetz dont actually CARE about whatever they're offended about. They just wanna go on witchhunts against idols and anyone more successful than their crusty meaningless lives.

This is a stupid freaking K DRAMA ffs, no one in the production is advocating for government sponsored torture of citizens ffs. Anyone with a modicum of common sense could see this.

finally you've said something useful twicehouse

giphy.gif

• Captain-America-poster-528x787.jpg

On a side note I watched batman v superman in the build up to Snyder justice League and holy fuck it's more terrible than I remember it. BvS pales soooo much in comparison to Civil War that you have to wonder if anyone ever proof read the script to make sure it even works on a basic level. Utter garbage.

BvS is a snoozefest through & through, there's no reason to revisit that ever again lol

Civil War is quality

• Yeah as you said it its cancelled then she can do other dramas... If this airs it will hurt people this drama is getting a much more harsh response then Mr Queen and Excorcist and one had episodes removed from websites , cf deals for the main actress cancelled and the other drama stopped airing.

Excorist had literally 20+ sponors drop out and this show is getting a way worse response, the only way this airs if the plot is different from what they them selfs have claimed.

Unless its following history pretty closely better not to touch this subject at the moment.

Let me be clear, cancellation will happen only if there is some scene in episode that is very controversial. I don't think it will get cancelled without airing atleast one episode. I think they will probably cancel it if Koreans watch it and think any scene disrespects whatever history their country has.

Actually snowdrop has an advantage over those two dramas. All the episodes will be triple checked to make sure they don't do anything wrong. Some person pointed out something in that joseon drama that's why everyone boycotted it. Same with Mr. Queen but everyone already watched the drama and loved it. And the CF deals gone are just companies are just spineless. Jisoo selling power is way higher for anyone to cancel her.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!