Why Armys and Once are in good terms but when it comes to Army x Blinks / Once x blinks, it's always a war?

• Idk I think Twice and BTS is together more and Twice is super popular but not as much as Blackpink and BTS so I feel like blonks are always fighting with Army that Blackpink is more popular and who deserves the "KPOP crown." Twice is another girl group and one of the most popular along with BP so it would be an understandment that blonks and thrice argue who deserves to be the Queens of KPOP. Even though BP x Twice are good friends and have really nothing against each other. It's just some people in the fandom. That's just my thoughts lol.

• Since when? In 2019 things were good, but after the whole Fancy SOTY meme things went way south..

You had Army en masse slut shaming Twice members and saying the sleep with judges for awards and on the flip side had Once saying Jimin looked like a rapist. Of course this is only some of the fans, but it still shows this idea that ArmyOnce are all good is a joke, they are almost their own fandom at this point as a lot of Once and Army hate ArmyOnce.

Even recently you had Army with Blink and Got7 stans calling Nayeon a Pedo and you had Once making fake edits to make it look like Momo wasn't dancing to Dynamite...

Again I will say only a small portion of either fandom but enough to make the idea of ArmyOnce a joke. It just seems that way because Twice clearly have respect for BTS and like their songs and what not that there is more natural cross over between the two fandoms to sort of cancel out the hate where it's not the same for Blinks.

• oh please. you're the one who was obsessed with me when I was a newbie and bullied me back then. I didn't even know who tf you were until I started noticing the same username was insulting me left and right.

I'm pretty sure you've said a lot of shitty stuff about Blackpink. I've just noticed one or two.

Girl, you're a self-admitted troll who constantly tried to bait ARMY (particularly Jungkook fans) on your original account. People clapping back in response does not constitute bullying.

• I've only gotten banned once. btw when did I harass you and your friends? stop making up shit like you and your friends always do. you dmed ada first, shaded her for marrying me and called me a psycho in the dm. in return i congratulated you and your wife on your marriage. that's the only thing I did. how tf is that harassment? i should be the one reporting you lol. you called me a b*tch multiple times meanwhile I just reply to you.

OMG:!: You really spilled it here

:!: :!: :!:

• Girl, you're a self-admitted troll who constantly tried to bait ARMY (particularly Jungkook fans) on your original account.

But I stopped right? so why does it matter now? even I left my account after I realized how stupid my actions were. Y'all forgave Ripia so why can't you forgive me? my baits weren't even as bad as guy try to make them seem like.

There a lot of disgusting stuff that happened but I won't go into the details. I have moved on. I'm trying my best not to remember the past.

• Meh idt armys are friends with any fandom. Sure they're chill with some fandoms but idt there is any friendship. Armys also have been in fights with all big fandoms at some point. Idk and idc about twt fights but in this forum, it's usually other fandoms starting shit and making 2737383 threads about BTS unprovoked but then many ARMYs have shown their nasty sides too so idt anyone here is innocent. You wont see ARMYs making threads downplaying other groups except few 'ARMY' trolls whom even ARMYs don't like but when other fandoms make threads shading BTS, ARMYs shade back.

As for the relationship between blinks and armys in this forum, i guess it's obvious why they cant stand each other lol. It's not the groups themselves but the annoying stans from both groups who cause most fights between ARMYs and blinks

• It's not like all of us get along well, just most Armyonce are lovely,

BTS and Twice have been competed on many things before, on music show, chart, youtube, there were some beef but not really loud, even the bwl vs fancy thing 2 years back were just a phase, bcs that was a kpopies who fake hyping fancy so they could have a reason to hate on bwl become soty -_-

From what i see both army and once tend to mind their own business, maybe bcs both groups and fandoms were getting mass hatred on extreme level from kpop stans almost around the same time so majority of the fandom growing to mind their own business.

• It's not like all of us get along well, just most Armyonce are lovely,

BTS and Twice have been competed on many things before, on music show, chart, youtube, there were some beef but not really loud, even the bwl vs fancy thing 2 years back were just a phase, bcs that was a kpopies who fake hyping fancy so they could have a reason to hate on bwl become soty -_-

From what i see both army and once tend to mind their own business, maybe bcs both groups and fandoms were getting mass hatred on extreme level from kpop stans almost around the same time so majority of the fandom growing to mind their own business.

the audacity yall have to put all these groups on bts's level

onces don't know how to mind their own business they've been up bps ass since 2016

• ripia

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!