what is the reason Mr.Queen didn't get canceled despite having history distortion, but Jeoseon Exorcist and Snowdrop got that big of backlash?

• Mr.Queen had broken multiple rating records despite having history distortion. Why is it? and what are Joseon Exorcist and Snowdrop different than Mr.Queen that causes them to receive such a big backlash, but not Mr.Queen.

I think the reason is not that Korean actually care about their history that much(I'm not saying that don't care at all, but I am saying that it won't cause that much backlash which causes Joseon Exorcist canceled and huge backlash for Snowdrop.) but it is because recently that the Chinese trying to claims that Korea history is their which enrage a lot of Korean and make them care more about their history than before.

This explains why Mr.Queen able to survive at that time, but why is Mr. Queen's history extortion resurface again after Joseon Exorcist getting canceled?

Why didn't knetz ask for the cancellation of Mr.Queen at that time?

Why Netizens Don't Want ‘Mr. Queen’ Actress Shin Hye Sun As Model For A Mask Brand : K-WAVE : koreaportal

Why knetizen going after Shin Hye Sun right now for picking the drama when the drama is already over? Why didn't they complain at that time?

If Mr.Queen's history distortion is different than these 2 dramas and that Mr.Queen history distortion is light compare to the other 2 dramas, why do Mr.Queen history distortion resurface again, and why they go after Shin Hye sun now??

I think that it is really enough to show that if Snowdrop and Joseon Exorcist were released 1 year before. I think it won't get that much backlash and will still able to broadcast it even it has history distortion. I think that it is just that the timing right now is just not good to do any historical drama.

I'm not Korean and I don't know anything about Korean history. I hope the if you are Korean, please don't get angry.

• Abozu

Changed the title of the thread from “what is the reason why Mr.Queen didn't get canceled despite having history distortion, but Jeoseon Exorcist and Snowdrop got that big of backlash?” to “what is the reason Mr.Queen didn't get canceled despite having history distortion, but Jeoseon Exorcist and Snowdrop got that big of backlash?”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!