Tell me one little secret

• lmao i love my cousins too... they're all at least 10 years younger than me... so probably not the same way you love yours :whatb:

c3586ea28d543abf39ca9691d715a3c7f25d45c4_hq.gif
    "i love being the opposite of what people initially think i would be."

• Small: I throw away the home baked snack my mother sends me bc I’m afraid it’s contaminated :(

Medium: I think a guy my friend is in love with is hitting on me (I have a bf) and we’re hanging out this weekend. Welp.

• i have a boyfriend ,it's been 5 yrs and i'm too afraid to tell my parents about him :shyr:

Why?are they really strict? 🤔

Small: I throw away the home baked snack my mother sends me bc I’m afraid it’s contaminated :(

Medium: I think a guy my friend is in love with is hitting on me (I have a bf) and we’re hanging out this weekend. Welp.

I always say that its good to have a backup plan 😼 or you could tell the guy to nicely back off 🥳

• I always say that its good to have a backup plan 😼 or you could tell the guy to nicely back off 🥳

I should right? .... aaaah here’s the real tea tho - he’s HOT. OBS I would never do anything!! On Saturday the four of us is having dinner. I’m gonna burn in HELL

• They are so conventional that I can't even tell them that i'm friends with a guy or texting a guy without them side-eyeing me and it doesn't help that fact that boy to girl ratio in my class is 28:2, so much for being in topper batch. :sweatr:

are you Indian? your situation seems pretty familiar

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• Yes!

well my advice would be that it's better to keep it a secret and never let your parents know about it until you reach a certain age. this is pretty much stuff you already might know. also try avoiding texts or calls from your boyfriend bc they are better chances of getting caught that way. It's better to keep your relationship and all the interaction during school or college hours only. I know there's a pandemic going on, so it's tough to follow this advice but be careful.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• well my advice would be that it's better to keep it a secret and never let your parents know about it until you reach a certain age. this is pretty much stuff you already might know. also try avoiding texts or calls from your boyfriend bc they are better chances of getting caught that way. It's better to keep your relationship and all the interaction during school or college hours only. I know there's a pandemic going on, so it's tough to follow this advice but be careful.

thank you for the advice :omgr: . But the thing is we've known each other and are classmates (and are going to go to the same college after pandemic) since forever (like, literally since I was 4) and our parents know each other since his and my dad work at same place. We even live nearby and i'm 90% sure that his mom has her suspicions about us (another story) and they won't be that supportive either. so i dont know if I should tell them when things get way too worse or let things go by flow. ;(

(sorry for the rant)

• They are so conventional that I can't even tell them that i'm friends with a guy or texting a guy without them side-eyeing me and it doesn't help that fact that boy to girl ratio in my class is 28:2, so much for being in topper batch. :sweatr:

Ooof,that aint nice.Well at least you’ll grow up being a top notch ninja spy😎

I should right? .... aaaah here’s the real tea tho - he’s HOT. OBS I would never do anything!! On Saturday the four of us is having dinner. I’m gonna burn in HELL

👀 may the jesus be with you

I get attracted to some of my friends (male and female) at some point but I never tell them about it

been there done that

• thank you for the advice :omgr: . But the thing is we've known each other and are classmates (and are going to go to the same college after pandemic) since forever (like, literally since I was 4) and our parents know each other since his and my dad work at same place. We even live nearby and i'm 90% sure that his mom has her suspicions about us (another story) and they won't be that supportive either. so i dont know if I should tell them when things get way too worse or let things go by flow. ;(

(sorry for the rant)

you've known him since you were 4? that's cute. I'm pretty sure they'll understand once you reach a certain age. It's just that you're still young and feel like you need to mature enough to be in a relationship. you know typical Indian parents stuff :wink: . So don't get stressed over whether your parents will accept your relationship or not. After all they love you. They can't reject what your heart follows.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• you've known him since you were 4? that's cute. I'm pretty sure they'll understand once you reach a certain age. It's just that you're still young and feel like you need to mature enough to be in a relationship. you know typical Indian parents stuff :wink: . So don't get stressed over whether your parents will accept your relationship or not. After all they love you. They can't reject what your heart follows.

i feel good after reading it. Thanks Again :*<3

• i have a boyfriend ,it's been 5 yrs and i'm too afraid to tell my parents about him :shyr:

5 years wow

any psrticulsr reason why

if you dont want to share thats ok i wont press i

edit: should have read furthrr haha

anyways my aunty was also super strict as well

there was one time where my cousin (who is male) had a male friend over but the friend had long hair

my aunty thought it was a girl and went to the kitchen to grab one of butchers knives that you cut meat with to scare 'her'

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!