"Quien Mato a Sara / Who Killed Sara" is #1 on Netflix USA! . This mexican series totally deserved it, is a MUST WATCH!

• I swear to god this is one of the best shows I've seen on netflix IS SO GOOD and clearly the world is noticing it too

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Who Killed Sara? (Spanish: ¿Quién mató a Sara?) is a Mexican crime-drama soap series created by José Ignacio Valenzuela. The first season will be released on March 24, 2021. The series follows Alejandro Guzmán returns after 18 years in prison to the life of the Lazcano family, revealing their darkest secrets and seeking to avenge the murder of his sister.

• is original series in Spanish or in English? cause it has spanish posters and english trailer?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• it's in spanish with subs or dubbed

I prefer originals so will give it a shot with subs, during Easter

• finished it in a day!! but damn the plot-twists

it's so good

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!