TRI.BE leader Songsun had photoshoot for HIM Magazine!

• yay!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• SONG SUN is the TRI.BE Group Leader member , the oldest aged , and shortest height ... And was a *TRAINEE* for over *8 Years* and almost 'gave up' on K-pop (say ever doing a DEBUT) ... AND SONG SUN is the hereditary *cousin* of YURI of SNSD Group ... So , that the TRI.BE Group DEBUT (DOOM DOOM TA song) did go fairly well (solid overall) , must have been a BIG RELIEF and PLEASING for SONG SUN ...

Also , TRI.BE Group is TR Agency = Producer Directors 'Infamous (?) Shin-Kicker' TIGER and ELLY (LE = EXID Group) ... And UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP (UMG = *Largest* Record Label in the WORLD , via REPUBLIC RECORDS) is involved too ... So , for SONG SUN , it was as if (Magician at Debut) 'You *better* pull the RABBIT OUT OF THE HAT, or Else' ... Meaning , *significant* 'PRESSURE' on SONG SUN at TRI.BE Group Debut ... And SONG SUN does *Lead VOCAL* work often too ...

So , here , me , I was pleased that TRI.BE Group Debut went fairly well overall ... I suspect that TR Agency and UMG Agency are satisfied ... Which , *big* relief for SONG SUN , is my guess on it ...

So me , I am supporting 'Short and Old' , but *Attractive* SONG SUN ... :P

And SONG SUN clearly looks *good* in this HIM (S.K Military Magazine) Photo Shoot ... I recall EXID Group (ELLY = LE = PD of TRI.BE now) saying that the S.K MILITARY did really *appreciate* EXID Group performance , and vice versa.

(I did *miss* these old AKP emoticons too)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!