I can't see (G)-IDLE without Soojin...

• Talking about her role in the songs,performances,music videos and visually, I think she stands out a lot with her "sexy" and "mysterious" aura, not to mention that she has a really attractive voice and most of my favorite lines are the ones that she sings...

I feel really uncomfortable about this whole situation. It makes me feel divided... :sadr: I was bullied and I know how hard it feels to struggle with paranoid anxiety /post traumatic stress and I also know how it works the mental narrative of getting justice through different ways ... I hope things clear out as soon as possible.

• Well if... she will need to leave the group then they will need to bring one more person, somehow can't see them as 5 member group. Too many changes will all choreos, line splitting etc.

Much easier to add one person to fill in Soojin's position.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I mean, i don’t think it matters. If Soojin just admitted to the allegations and apologized, she could have stayed and g-idle would be fine.

Cube/G-idle thought they could lie and no one would question it. Now it looks like they got caught red handed lying and that will ruin the reputation of not only Soojin, but Cube/G-idle.

The best way through cancel culture/scandals is to admit it, apologize and move on (Like SM did for Irene). Dragging it out by denying (especially when you know it might be true) only makes things worse.

• I mean, i don’t think it matters. If Soojin just admitted to the allegations and apologized, she could have stayed and g-idle would be fine.

Cube/G-idle thought they could lie and no one would question it. Now it looks like they got caught red handed lying and that will ruin the reputation of not only Soojin, but Cube/G-idle.

The best way through cancel culture is to admit it, apologize and move on (Like SM did for Irene). Dragging it out by deny (especially when you know it might be true) only makes things worse.

Soojin and Cube basically dared that actress to come out clearly with allegations and she did. Not great for them.

ღ Sulli

The best way through cancel culture/scandals is to admit it, apologize and move on (Like SM did for Irene). Dragging it out by denying (especially when you know it might be true) only makes things worse.

There is no proof that she lied.

Just allegations, perhaps believable allegations, but still just allegations.

Truthfully, I just don't understand comments like this. Soojin says she didn't bully anyone and has adamantly maintained that from the beginning. So if it's actually true that she didn't, why would she apologize? It's hard to definitively say one way or another if she did but I just don't understand this mentality of apologizing just for the sake of staying in the group.

With as big as this whole thing is, if she DID admit to it, I don't see her being able to stay in the group tbh.

• Truthfully, I just don't understand comments like this. Soojin says she didn't bully anyone and has adamantly maintained that from the beginning. So if it's actually true that she didn't, why would she apologize? It's hard to definitively say one way or another if she did but I just don't understand this mentality of apologizing just for the sake of staying in the group.

With as big as this whole thing is, if she DID admit to it, I don't see her being able to stay in the group tbh.

i don’t get what’s so hard to understand. Someone accused Soojin of bullying discretely, Soojin denied it, and so she got accused again and EVEN called out for trying to lie about it.

How does that not look bad for her? It’s WAY more believable that she was a bully (since the existence of the bullying group is kinda confirmed now). Soojin/Cube are just doing everything to save her career.

And yeah i think if you come out and say “i was a jealous kid who said hurtful things i regret to a talented person” and go on hiatus, then the story is over (like Irene did). But if you deny, talk about investigations, then have a celeb accuser out you again, then yeah, your career is gonna have some problems.

• i don’t get what’s so hard to understand. Someone accused Soojin of bullying discretely, Soojin denied it, and so she got accused again and EVEN called out for trying to lie about it.

How does that not look bad for her? It’s WAY more believable that she was a bully (since the existence of the bullying group is kinda confirmed now). Soojin/Cube are just doing everything to save her career.

And yeah i think if you come out and say “i was a jealous kid who said hurtful things i regret to a talented person” and go on hiatus, then the story is over (like Irene did). But if you deny, talk about investigations, then have a celeb accuser out you again, then yeah, your career is gonna have some problems.

Soojin and Irene aren't even close to being on the same level. Irene was able to do that because it was one instance that was specifically mentioned and she's in one of the most popular groups in the entire country.

I don't know why you're so defensive when I said that it's hard to tell one way or another if Soojin is a bully. I just see people telling her to apologize solely to save her career but she says she didn't do it. Either way, her career is going to be over so why would she keep denying it?? I think a lot of people underestimate the amount of backlash she'd receive if she admitted it. There's no way Cube would be able to keep her in the group.

If they're not dumb, they challenged the actress to legally involve her in the trial because they knew they had serious evidence to defend Soojin's version. I can't believe they would challenge her just out of pure ego or because they thought she wouldn't answer back. That would be so dumb.

Just like I can't believe they would drag this case for so long if they weren't sure to win at the end. If you want to keep the member because you think she's essential (like SM and Irene), you apologize, lay low for a while and move on. You don't deny.

And yes I can see the group survive without Soojin. It's sad but she isn't a key vocalist, she isn't a key rapper, Minnie can replace her for the sexy part (watch their I-Talk series for proof) and Soyeon and Yuqi can totally replace her for the dance part. And bonus : no Shuhua in the back.

Lets not speak that if she admitted and apologized since first time, the actress wouldn't even get involved, it will be lower case which a few months in hiatus would solve it, the case exploded after the actress was involved and has been dragged for like a month or more.

Not sure if is cube or Soojin lied but the case was dragged for so long, it doesn't even matter if the case is exaggerated or not right now, Soojin is done for the public and nothing is gonna change it, not even if she win the lawsuit.

The more they are dragging, the more the other members are affected.

And the worst thing is that they challenged the actress to sue her and the actress outsmarted them since she didn't named Soojin by name again, she can't be sued.

===

And is better to not add anybody, not more member in the back if they kick her out.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!