mini personal rant but it's not poetry (5.5)

• you made it very clear i was "illogical" if i thought you cared about me. okay.

it hurt and i moved the fuck on.

so why oh why, do you have to listen to the shit i put on my snap?

i get the curiosity, but don't you hate the fuck outta me???

why, when i open spotify, do you have to be listening to the exact same shit i just put on my story? are you okay? do you need help? have you had a come to jesus moment?

oh wait no you haven't because you think you're holier than thou when at the end of the day we're all humans but guess what? you're a pedophile, so congratulations, you don't deserve to be treated like a fucking human! i would unfriend you on there but it would spark a conversation and after last discussion where you stated that you "didn't know if i was just putting on a tough girl act or not", i would rather walk on miles of Legos than ever talk to your self-loving ass again.

you are one of those people who acts like an absolute asshole to the people around them, and when the people blow up at you and leave, you play the victim. here's the thing, i haven't blown up at you yet. you're mad in your tiny little subconscious that i won't give you an excuse to demonize me and a reason for you to justify your depraved behavior. and the little conscience you have left, feels guilty for the shit you did, but you just can't face the facts that you drive people to fucking suicide.

and fuck you for making me love you at some point and still somewhat care too. maybe i should put Gone by Rose on my story so you can really get the message huh? you promised to heal my trauma and then left me worse off than before you came into my life. you're lucky no one has smacked you the fuck up for the shit you say, but i guarantee you that day is going to come. and while your face stings, and you feel tears coming to your eyes, i hope you think of me and the dozen of girls before me. we've cried more tears over you than you've ever cried in a fucking lifetime. so when you're getting what you deserve, take that shit like a fucking man.

• This made me think of this song:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lyrics (excerpt):

When I loved you, you don't

Now you love me, I don't

아무렇지않게 또 날 가지려해

왜 그렇게 뻔뻔해?

I'm not yours, oh, not anymore

I don't want you be mine

How could you do that?

I'm not yours

Not anymore

"무중력으로 다시 수면으로 떠오를 때, 나는 다른 사람이되는 상상을한다" - 쿠사나기 모토코 (1995)

• this is lovely! thank you for introducing me to it <3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!