The reason why seeing Blackpink Jisoo's Thai fans promoting snowdrop by sending her snack trucks is sad

• [theqoo] THE REASON WHY SEEING BLACKPINK JISOO'S THAI FANS PROMOTING SNOWDROP BY SENDING HER SNACK TRUCKS IS SAD

20210326_171113.jpg
    "Blackpink Jisoo, proof of Thai fans' snack truck "Thanks to Blink, the shooting set of Snow Drop is so bright... you're the best<3"

As you may know, Snowdrop is under controversy for this reason now
    20210326_171004.jpg

(article laying out the plot about it occurring during 1987's democratic movement revolving about spying from the other side of the movement)

However, this is what is happening in Thailand right now

20210326_171141.jpg
    "Military resignation and reform of the monarchy" Thailand's democratic movement intensifies.

Exert: Thailand, A military nomination of senators... Bill for national elections constitution failed.
    Protest for democratization - Clash between the royalists and the protesters... Tear gas fired at the demonstrators.
    Thailand, imprisonment if you insult the royalty.. Demands for monarchy reform

20210326_171156.jpg
    20210326_171209.jpg

"Rubber bullets, tear gas bomb, and frenzy in flames in Thailand too... Demonstration for monarchy reformation"
    20210326_171305.jpg

Eng version:

b2xo9wr1vco51.jpg

The same thing that happened here in 1987 is happening to their home country
    However they're supporting the drama which directly undermines the events of the 1978 democratization movement.
    Even after reading the synopsis, she started as a lead in the drama without much thoughts, posting a picture saying the atmosphere of the set is good
    As a Korean, Jisoo didn't even say anything

original post:

It turns out that the activist student who participated in the June protest turned out to be a Nampa spy (Spy sent to the South)" The drama was made with this exact setting, and my blood seems to be flowing upside down. My mother, one of the activist students, actually got cornered by being labelled as a spy, it is not simply violation of the gypsy law, but she was imprisoned for violating the National Security Law.

original post: here

1. I bet the Thai fans didn't even know the plot and sent the trucks right?

2. Ah.... I hate this

3. The I-roaches aren't I-roaches for nothing. Even if they knew what the content were, I bet they would still support itㅋㅋ Of course, there are people who probably don't know about it so I think that the biggest issue now is for us to educate them about this topic

4. Here and there, everyone's running around with their empty headsㅜㅜ I'm not asking these actors to study our history, but there are literally movies about our democratization movement out there and they should be at least aware that our citizens have been wrongly tortured. These actors seem like they haven't studied Korean history at all sigh

5. Brainless brainless brainless

6. Sigh... An activist that turns out to be a spy. This drama is really undermining the democratization movement

7. The Thai fans aren't clear about the content about the drama and they're simply supporting her because it's Jisoo... That's why I believe that this definitely cannot air.... The ripple effects will be so severe once it's out... Tsk tsk

8. Do you know what's even more evil than this? The 5.18 democratization movement happened in 1980, May 18th. And the democratic uprising of June happened in June 1987. In other words, they're blending together the 5.18 democratic movement and the June uprising by creating this weird date May 18th 1987, which is blurring the dates of 2 significant moments: the 5.18 movement and the June uprising

9. I'm pretty sure the Thai fans aren't aware of this...?

10. Dumb and dumberㅋㅋㅋ Like singer like fans

• Yeah, they are certainly looking for anything at all right now to hate on Jisoo. One would think she was the director, producer, screenwriter and basically everything for this drama.

They are intentionally zoning in on her.

• There isn't nearly the backlash in Korea that ifans are making it seem. It's not trending on Naver or anything. Most articles are saying they should wait to see the plot.

Only the negative articles are getting translated.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• These actors better jump ship before this gets even worse. Jung Hae-in and Jisoo are about to loose advertisements and CF’s if they continue on with the drama.

• Jisoo doesnt care. She's already rich af.

She better care because this isn’t just about money. It’s her reputation and future as an actress. ‘Scandals’ follow celebrities for a long time in the Korean entertainment industry. Korea is her home, and the industry she is building her career in.

• She better care because this isn’t just about money. It’s her reputation and future as an actress. ‘Scandals’ follow celebrities for a long time in the Korean entertainment industry. Korea is her home, and the industry she is building her career in.

lol she's literally an ambassador for Dior. Why would she give a rats patootie about D list endorsements in Korea? Her family is rich, BP fans are literally buying MILLIONS of albums, she's gonna be just fine no matter what a bunch of crusty Knetz think.

• lol she's literally an ambassador for Dior. Why would she give a rats patootie about D list endorsements in Korea? Her family is rich, BP fans are literally buying MILLIONS of albums, she's gonna be just fine no matter what a bunch of crusty Knetz think.

No one cares if she’s a Dior ambassador because at the end of the day if she continues on with this drama she’s gonna have a very hard time getting another role as an actress in Korea.

• These actors better jump ship before this gets even worse. Jung Hae-in and Jisoo are about to loose advertisements and CF’s if they continue on with the drama.

OA. I don’t see any severe consequences from this drama. I bet a lot of people are gonna tune in to watch this drama just for people to see what’s gonna happen

• Here we go again. Ffs this was a food truck, its common to send food trucks/coffee trucks on sets, has got nothing to do with plot of the drama. If they are mad, be mad at jtbc, at this point attacking Jisoo for something that is not her doing, is so stupid. They just want to cancel her for the sake of cancelling.

・゚ 🎀 𝐵𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓅𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝐹❤𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 🎀 ゚・

42880fa4ac96298e4b26e69acc7466df9c020cfb.gifv61d9d03079dcca08018fddc7e065366fd5b1cb33.gifvc36d4dbbfdddf670228a3e8d52e5040a4ad6850a.gifvb84a5edbd39d08ccaad6db639e0740f4562821c6.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!