Korean comments in English under JTBC’s tweet about ‘Snowdrop’…

• Korean comments in English under JTBC’s tweet about ‘Snowdrop’…

Many foreign fans commented on JTBC’s tweet about ‘Snowdrop’, and as a result, Korean fans wrote a lot of comments explaining in English Korean-comments-in-English-under-JTBCs-tweet-about-Snowdrop-1.jpgKorean-comments-in-English-under-JTBCs-tweet-about-Snowdrop-2.jpgKorean-comments-in-English-under-JTBCs-tweet-about-Snowdrop-3.jpgKorean-comments-in-English-under-JTBCs-tweet-about-Snowdrop-4.jpgKorean-comments-in-English-under-JTBCs-tweet-about-Snowdrop-5.jpgKorean-comments-in-English-under-JTBCs-tweet-about-Snowdrop-6.jpgKorean-comments-in-English-under-JTBCs-tweet-about-Snowdrop-7.jpgKorean-comments-in-English-under-JTBCs-tweet-about-Snowdrop-8.jpgKorean-comments-in-English-under-JTBCs-tweet-about-Snowdrop-9.jpgKorean-comments-in-English-under-JTBCs-tweet-about-Snowdrop-10.jpgKorean-comments-in-English-under-JTBCs-tweet-about-Snowdrop-11.jpgKorean-comments-in-English-under-JTBCs-tweet-about-Snowdrop-12.jpgKorean-comments-in-English-under-JTBCs-tweet-about-Snowdrop-13.jpg

original post: theqoo

1. Don’t get entangled in someone else’s country

2. Most of them are fans of BLACKPINK, stupid people who want to see Jisoo’s acting

3. I’m so angry, why do Koreans have to do this in 2021?

4. They are idiots who can’t think because their brains are empty

5. I think Jisoo’s Korean fans will be the one to suffer the most ㅠㅠㅠ

6. Please respect the history of Korea. Your favorite singers are free to promote because there was a democracy movement in the past

7. I’m not an anti, I like the BLACKPINK members, but Jisoo makes me feel frustrated now

8. Do they think they know more about Korean history than Koreans? BLACKPINK fans are crazy

9. Koreans are boycotting Korean dramas, but why are foreigners so crazy?

10. Shut up if you don’t know

• Koreans like crabs in a bucket, always pulling down others who want to succeed. One step forward then two steps back. Koreans have the work ethic and talent to continue expanding and growing their music, TV, and film industries. Theyve achieved amazing things over the past 20 years, to the point that even mainstream America is familiar with Korean cuisine and mukbangs, Kdramas, cult classics like Train to Busan, Kpop, etc.

Then they sabotage themselves by eating their own for NO REASON. Whether it's going on witch hunts against idols for things they did when they were 12 or making stupid real life drama over a godforsaken K DRAMA. If they dont agree with the K Drama, just dont watch ffs.

Knetz rivaling SJW fans for the "Biggest Snowflake of the Year" award. Just dying to be offended over every little thing. :rolleyes:

As a KA, it's maddening. MADDENING.

• perhaps it's difference in cultural attitudes that many i-fans (me included) don't see the problem... in the west we have black comedies featuring every tragedies, slavery, WWII, vietnam war, etc. and it's okay as long as there's no mockery made of the victims. but in korean culture there seems to be more sensitivity and sacredness of history.

but at the same time they're cursing jisoo as if she is the scriptwriter, and people say "she shouldn't have accepted the role", but do you really think they gave her the whole script to read before auditioning? no. she probably got a general synopsis + her character's lines.... the point is it's highly possible (and common in tv shows) that actors don't know the script before accepting the role.

[+808,8] Jennie wears high heels larger than your oppa's dick, sit down

Animated GIFAnimated GIF

• Bp fanbases should ask fans to zip it tbh maybe even release a statement with the korean fanbase that they’ll keep silent and wait for more clarification or something cuz it’s not a good look for jisoo

Your average ggs enthusiast...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!