Today we're getting to know passionate lead dancer and sunshine with bright smile, Haknyeon.
In case you missed previous The Boyz Introduction threads:
JUHAKNYEON - JU HAKN YEON
Position: Lead Dancer, Vocalist, Rapper
Birthday: March 9, 1999
Height: 175 cm
- Haknyeon is half Chinese (father is from Hong Kong) and half Korean (mother is from Jeju). He was born in Jeju, South Korea. He has an older and a younger sister. They lived in Hong Kong for some time. His mom runs a pig farm in Jeju.
- He can speak basic Mandarin, Cantonese and some English.
- He went up to Seoul to take an entrance exam for Anyang Arts High School for the theater and film department, and he got casted after he came out from taking the exam.
- He really likes to enjoy good food. He's a big eater and when cooking, he has to try everything.
- Haknyeon is really sociable and it's easy for him to make friends and get close to people. He says, he's very loved my mothers and grandmas, but his friends doesn't like when he makes lame jokes.
- He was a participant on Produce 101, Season 2.
- He's the eldest of the maknae line (Haknyeon, Sunwoo and Eric belong to The Boyz maknae line).
- He's super hardworking and passionate. He's also good at organizing things and is very reliable person.
- Haknyeon's special talent is b-boying.
- He's very honest and straightforward person, so the members like to hear his opinion about things. He doesn't hesitate when he feels like he needs to say something. He also expresses his feelings clearly. He says that he likes to be honest, but that he should somethimes consider the situation more and be more careful with it, because people can misunderstand him.
- He says, that he might seem like a strong person, but he's quite tenderhearted and he can be weak throughout hardships
- Haknyeon has the brightest smile and is suh an underrated visual.
- Haknyeon says, that his strenghts are his confidence and expressions. He thinks cockiness is the feeling, you only use to make yourself feel better. But confidence is something that motivates you and gives you the energy, so you can grow as a person.
- Haknyeon is an amazing and passionate dancer.
- He likes to sing trot music.
Haknyeon moments, to make you happy when feeling down
Haknyeon's vocal versatility
Haknyeon's cover of Jjiniya from Fancon
Haknyeon's Reveal FANCAM
Haknyeon's Danger FANCAM
Haknyeon's Mirotic FANCAM - MUST SEE
Today's song recommendation are two songs from their japanese mini album Tattoo: Tattoo and Brighter.