How to help a friend that's down in the dumps about love problems?

• What does a good friend do? 4

1. The boy and mum kinda creepy (1) 25%
    2. It'll be fine don't swoop in (0) 0%
    3. She'll get over it in a while (3) 75%
    4. Ask her to focus on her enterance exams (0) 0%

If i talk to people irl they might gossip about it so akp tell me your opinion. My friends first love is kinda a douche. They broke up around a few months back cuz she caught him following a lot of nsfw accounts and realised the man had a history of being a player.

I thought it was different with her cuz he posts romantic stuff on their anniversary but she showed me this recent post where That dude posted about how his cousin got married and his mum said oh next it's your turn we will ask your cousin to search for girls soon. Then there was this other post where his mum kept bragging about the list of girlfriends her son has even tho she knows her son had a gf. But they were nice to her and her best friend who also sent the mum a request for some reason. (That friend is one shady hoe and so are these two ngl).

I bought her some cotton candy and made sure she cried and has let everything out now but I can make out it's been a while and shes still not over it. She doesn't date, doesn't study, just stays home like a sad burrito and avoids other guys coz she's scared of hurting him. That man is posting thirst traps and she's crying her pretty heart out. I really hope she focuses on her life cuz she has to write entrance exams and all this year.

Desbundar

• A true best friend will always be there for their friends. Now every person is different, including the way we deal with heartbreak. But you really are a good friend by showing that you truly care about your friends feelings and want the best for her <3:claps:  

work in progress

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!