Baekhyun is cold-looking in real life

• OP: Baekhyun - I was fcking shocked. He is really a cold-looking handsome man. If you see Baekhyun in real life, you would know. When he smiles, he is the soft puppy that I knew, but if he doesn't, he is a cold-looking man. That's why his digestion ability is on another level. And he fcking has a lot of hair. For real. It is as fkcing much as I don't think he needs to be worried about hair loss.

Pann: Fanaccounts on celebrities' real-life looks

- Byun Baekhyun is a cold-looking handsome man... I can't imagine...

- No but Baekhyun's hair.... it's quite funny ㅋ

- I'm the only one.... that doesn't know Byun Baekhyun is a cold-looking handsome man, right?.... I'm the only one.....

- I became his fan in 2020, so I haven't able to see Byun Baekhyun in real life. Everyone says he is a cold-looking handsome man... how many heart-fluttering points does he even have? I can't imagine it... he's our soft puppy though.

- Cold-looking handsome Baekhyun is fcking awesome. He's fcking handsome... Those who don't know about cold-looking handsome Baekhyun is in real life, I'm leaving here a close-up photo of him taken with phone camera without edit. Whenever I hear people saying Baekhyun isn't handsome, I'm annoyed.

download.jpg

- Woah I agree that Baekhyun is a cold-looking handsome man. I thought that celebrities whose looks that are considered a wall in real life or other celebrities that when you see up-close all look the same between real life and on-screen, but I was surprised that Baekhyun's real-life aura is different from on screen.

source

Anticipate Baekhyun's Bambi on March 30

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ExVNm08U4AItEHo.jpg

• Iu said the same thinf when shw worked with him on moon lovers drama

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

• Official Post

Hmm I can see it. When he's got a blank expression or a slight frown he does seem kind of unapproachable. Especially if you didn't know his personality.

The hair comment has me rolling though. I'm glad he has a lot of hair. :cryingr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!