My Top 10 Rihanna B-Sides

• In no particular order:

-

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

-

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Share yours below!

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• You have taste!!! I love Love on the Brain

This thread reminds me of lmfaooo

lmfaooo Awakened my past hardcore Navy brain today with all the Rihanna stuff. So I decided to contribute to the missing of RiRi's music. I was once concerned as she released closed to 10 albums in half a decade but now it has been almost a decade since her last album :sweatr:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• lmfaooo Awakened my past hardcore Navy brain today with all the Rihanna stuff. So I decided to contribute to the missing of RiRi's music. I was once concerned as she released closed to 10 albums in half a decade but now it has been almost a decade since her last album :sweatr:

Ha! I knew it had something to do with her lmao.

Maybe I'll go on a Rihanna trip too! I really like and miss her music 😿

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!