• BEE SHUFFLE 2013
    • EXILE SHOKICHI 2014
    • NGT48 2015
    • SEKAI NO OWARI 2016
    • THE RAMPAGE from EXILE TRIBE 2017
    • AKB48 2017
    • E-girls 2018 & 2012
    • Hinatazaka46 2018
    • GENERATIONS from EXILE TRIBE 2018 they apeard on 2 different shows in that year
    • BULLET TRAIN (Chottokyou) 2018
    • BananaLemon 2018
    • JO1 2021

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• The AKB48 stage was a mess in 2017 at MAMA.... like AKB has done sexy choreography before but they had them come out in their really old stage outfits and look very cutesy against some of Korea's best performers.

in 2006 Ayumi Hamasaki also announced an award for some of her friends in Korea at MAMA.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

in 2011 Koda Kumi appeared at Mama at the request of Bigbang and the interviewers embarrassed her by talking to her in Korean despite the host knowing Japanese and Koda only speaking Japanese fluently

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Utada Hikaru appeared at the 2001 Mama in the crowd, I am trying to find video of this that does not look like it was filmed on an potato. I will find it eventually.

Linkin Park's Mike Shinoda has appeared at numerous shows and he is half Japanese so I do not know if he counts

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• This thread got inspired by a post of JaSida

• ARASHI 2006
    • KAT-TUN 2010
    • Perfume 2011
    • Tomohisa Yamashita 2011
    • Sandaime J Soul Brothers from EXILE TRIBE 2012
    • Thelma Aoyama 2013
    • BEE SHUFFLE 2013
    • EXILE SHOKICHI 2014
    • NGT48 2015
    • SEKAI NO OWARI 2016
    • AKB48 2017
    • E-girls 2018 & 2012
    • Hinatazaka46 2018
    • GENERATIONS from EXILE TRIBE 2018 they apeard on 2 different shows in that year
    • BananaLemon 2018
    • JO1 2021

That's a lot. JO1 is apparently okay but WayV isn't. Knetz are racist against Chinese more than Japanese

• That's a lot. JO1 is apparently okay but WayV isn't. Knetz are racist against Chinese more than Japanese

That's not allways the case

In the middle of 2018 Japan had planned to send more idols to Korea in 2019, however both countrys than got into an dispute and hated eachother for an entire year till somewhat in 2019. Japan than gave up sending people to Korea and also threatened Korea that it will have consequences with KPop-artists in Japan, especially since the KPop-market in Japan is making up somewhat between 10-20% of the played music in Japan

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Ugh I was so mad when that happened to Koda, I loved her stages, one of the highlights of that year

Gackt performed at the 2007 MKMF awards

Also Jolin Tsai performed at MAMA in 2015, tho she is Tawainese

• Ugh I was so mad when that happened to Koda, I loved her stages, one of the highlights of that year

Gackt performed at the 2007 MKMF awards

Also Jolin Tsai performed at MAMA in 2015, tho she is Tawainese

Yes I forgot about Gackt. And I as well was hecka mad with the Koda thing especially since the interviewer joked about it the whole night at MAMA 2011. Like you did not do that to the Far East Movement why are you tormenting this poor girl?

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• Now to Share her stages from 2011 as I located Koda's stages from her that year

External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• the only time arashi performed in korea it was huge, incheon airport was full of arashi fans, and this was before the boom of social networks, youtube, stream etc. I wonder what the Asian pop scene would be like if Johnny's hadn't been isolated in Japan.

• This thread got inspired by a post of JaSida

• ARASHI 2006
    • KAT-TUN 2010
    • Perfume 2011
    • Tomohisa Yamashita 2011
    • Sandaime J Soul Brothers from EXILE TRIBE 2012
    • Thelma Aoyama 2013
    • BEE SHUFFLE 2013
    • EXILE SHOKICHI 2014
    • NGT48 2015
    • SEKAI NO OWARI 2016
    • AKB48 2017
    • E-girls 2018 & 2012
    • Hinatazaka46 2018
    • BananaLemon 2018
    • JO1 2021

Morning Musume'16 also appeared at Asia Music Network Big Concert in Seoul.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!