Will bts ever have a dating scandal?

• predict how long until a bts dating reveal? 63

1. this year(2021) (17) 27%
    2. 2022 (15) 24%
    3. 10 years without a dating scandal (17) 27%
    4. never (14) 22%

Surprisingly bts have never had a legitimate dating reveal despite being an eight year old group and being the biggest group in Kpop history, and as a result a prime target for news agencies and gossip sites. I don't think a top group has ever gone this long without at least one member being revealed to be dating. I personally have nothing against idols dating but I know that's not the case with every fan and while I'm glad they haven't had to deal with the mess that's a dating scandal I think the lack of members dating publicly for so long only allows more fans to be delusional about their chances of dating them. After a couple years dating reveals can be a good thing because it gets rids of most delulus and allows fans to mature with the artist.

So my question is how long do you think this can last? Do you think we'll end 2021 without a bts dating scandal and as a bonus who do you think will be the first to be revealed?

I predict a dating scandal this year and I think it'll be a hyung line member like Jin or J-hope first

• No thanks

Their s/o would get hate which is something the boys wouldn’t want maybe sometime after their peak years

Was asking more about when you predict they'll have a dating scandal as opposed to if you wanted them to. I'm assuming you're answer is never?

• Was asking more about when you predict they'll have a dating scandal as opposed to if you wanted them to. I'm assuming you're answer is never?

most likely

Pretty sure bh pays well to keep it hush

Also I feel like either the members aren’t dating or they’re dating non celebs it wouldve come out by now

• most likely

Pretty sure bh pays well to keep it hush

Also I feel like either the members aren’t dating or they’re dating non celebs it wouldve come out by now

I think they're dating but bight and the boys are very careful about it. Eight years is too long to not date, especially now that they're grown

• i hope that the one day we find out about their s.o. is when they willingly annouce it

i don't think there will be a scandal in the near future or maybe that's just me being naively hopeful. i think we saw with the jk hugging outrage that bh seems pretty good at shutting things down.

• A dating scandal would help the fandom do some spring cleaning but the mess and the media might ruin their relationships and that's sad. I don't think there will be any this year. But we never know.

I am almost convinced that Namjoon is dating and has been for some time, so the day he decides to announce it, I will be loud with my support. Same thing with all the other members.

• I think they're dating but bight and the boys are very careful about it. Eight years is too long to not date, especially now that they're grown

not necessarily I’m sure the boys might have had flings here and there I’m talking about rn they’re at the peak of their career a dating scandal would have an affect and I’m sure bh is aware Of that but than again they’re in their late twenties so idk

Also joon definitely has a kid

• I think they're dating but bight and the boys are very careful about it. Eight years is too long to not date, especially now that they're grown

well js im jungkook's age and ive never dated anyone. i just think its a really weird societal pressure that people SHOULD be dating at a certain age or at all. maybe bts have or are dating, maybe they never have. but thats their business.

who's your favorite artist?

• well js im jungkook's age and ive never dated anyone. i just think its a really weird societal pressure that people SHOULD be dating at a certain age or at all. maybe bts have or are dating, maybe they never have. but thats their business.

While everyone obviously doesn't want to date, it seems unlikely that none of them dated all these years. I do think they keep it low, and if they are dating, it's probably non-celebs ( which makes it impossible for Dispatch to reveal them ).

I don't know if they will ever have a 'dating scandal', but they will eventually anounce that they have a s/o, I think. If they are smart, they will start with Joon - everyone is low key suspecting that he is dating someone anyway - just to warm up everyone to the idea.

I just hope they are happy. I don't know how easy it is to build a genuine relationship when you're BTS.

• We've been predicting a scandal since 2015 and nothing has happened

Its up to them to reveal their love lives

They have already called out and roasted the delulus in pied piper

I just wish em happiness

Life goes on

• No, not really. BTS and Bighit are definitely controlling Dispatch lol, and I doubt Dispatch would want to annoy the biggest group in Kpop anyway.

Jungkook basically already had a scandal with the tattoo girl.

This narrative needs to die in a ditch. Dispatch comes after BTS when they can. when has there ever been legitimate proof of under the table payments to pay off dispatch from bh/bts?

• While everyone obviously doesn't want to date, it seems unlikely that none of them dated all these years.

my whole point was that this is a huge assumption based on societal standards lol. you can't definitively say "oh they're DEFINITELY dating/getting laid ect ect" like so many often do in overcompensation to prove how how "cool" they'd be with bts members dating openly.

anyway, im glad that if they are rlly dating they've been able to maintain a semblance of private life and haven't had their business spread by the likes of dispatch. they deserve privacy.

who's your favorite artist?

• I hope soon a member will come out and say they are dating. Like someone has to break the stupid taboo ie idols dating openly. I think the boys will get back lash but they’ll be ok. I’m more worried about the partner.

And thinking that, maybe that’s why idols are reluctant in opening up about their love life.. they are scared for the partners (especially BGs)

• idk about y/n fans but shippers dont go away because of dating 'scandal'. can you believe there are still A LOT of larry shippers very active on twitter and tumblr??

• idk about y/n fans but shippers dont go away because of dating 'scandal'. can you believe there are still A LOT of larry shippers very active on twitter and tumblr??

Hell yeah. They think Louis' son is an actor who is paid to play this role '_'

But I don't think they are worried about the shippers or the Y/N. More about the sasaengs and the mentally unbalanced people who could attack or cause issues for their s/o ( stalk their families, contact their work place etc... )

• also it depends of the members. the reactions wont be the same. like, half of the fandom already headcanon namjoon having a wife and kids so few people will be mad.

Edit : kpop really shot themselves in the foot by making this a taboo. they really decided it would be good to attract all the weirdos just for some extra coins.

• also it depends of the members. the reactions wont be the same. like, half of the fandom already headcanon namjoon having a wife and kids so few people will be mad.

Edit : kpop really shot themselves in the foot by making this a taboo. they really decided it would be good to attract all the weirdos just for some extra coins.

People say that but when namjoons scandal in '19 happened tons of delulu joon stans showed themselves, maknae line would have it the worst but its going to be a sh*tshow for any of the members

• People say that but when namjoons scandal in '19 happened tons of delulu joon stans showed themselves, maknae line would have it the worst but its going to be a sh*tshow for any of the members

what happened in 2019?? i was there but i really dont remember.

• I think the Hyung line can survive dating publicly. The maknae line on the other hand... world war.

You hate me? Well, remember it's mind over matter. I do not mind and you do not matter.

9469e72bd497f024e0531bc6136b58c078539597.gif

• During their break he uploaded a pic at a gallery that showed a longish haired figure with him and people ran with it saying it was his gf, it wasnt as big a scandal as the jimin or jungkook ones that happened later but the delulus lost it

oh i remember now. from what i saw it was mostly an unhealthy curiosity coming from fans rather than hate (if i remember correctly they thought it was some actress and she even wrote an ig post saying that it wasnt her but somebody else) but the fandom is huge so maybe i just didnt notice the really bad reactions.

• Maybe in a few years cause now they're so protective of the girls they hang out with.

This video shows how careful they are with girls pulling them away from the camera:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And of course, K armys freaking out because of Gfriend :S

https://www.allkpop.com/forum/…nd-gfriend-crumbs.481885/

I can understand why BH and BTS will do everything to protect their privacy since all those freaks are even hating their friends/company mates X(

• Got7 and Rv never had a dating scandal either and they’re only 1 and 2 years younger than them, it’s not really something unheard of. Tho With the way fans react when any of them is seen to be actually capable of having human interactions with a person of the female gender I doubt they’d willingly put themselves and their so through that rn, and if there’s one or more non straight members they’ll never date publicly

• This narrative needs to die in a ditch. Dispatch comes after BTS when they can. when has there ever been legitimate proof of under the table payments to pay off dispatch from bh/bts?

Dispatch has never came after BTS. I'm an army but c'mon, it's obvious that they have a deal...

• Dispatch has never came after BTS. I'm an army but c'mon, it's obvious that they have a deal...

Dispatch greatly misreported about the covid 97 story so not sure how cahoots they are with BTS and BH also it doesn’t take just dispatch to expose BTS. So many other shady outlets exist in korea to think bH is paying them to stay quiet sounds reaching.

I’m all for the boys dating openly but it’s very understandable why they are protecting their privacy. We also don’t know much about their family and inner circle much the intrusion into korean celebrity lives is different their compared to the west

• Dispatch greatly misreported about the covid 97 story so not sure how cahoots they are with BTS and BH also it doesn’t take just dispatch to expose BTS. So many other shady outlets exist in korea to think bH is paying them to stay quiet sounds reaching.

I’m all for the boys dating openly but it’s very understandable why they are protecting their privacy. We also don’t know much about their family and inner circle much the intrusion into korean celebrity lives is different their compared to the west

Oh! I forgot about that. :/

• This thread contains 23 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!