Top 5 Girl Group Songs of the 2021 (1st Quarter)

• What are yours? Let's keep it to title tracks mine are

5. Purple Kiss - Ponzona

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

4. (G)-IDLE - HWAA

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3. Cherry Bullet - Love So Sweet

2. IZ*ONE - D-D-Dance

1. Dreamcatcher - Odd Eye

Dreamcatcher slayed the first quarter

:shake-it::shake-it::shake-it::shake-it:

ΘDD ΞYΞ

드캐 — Dreamcatcher 'Odd Eye' Dance Preview

• Yes Dreamcatcher slayed!

I would replace IZ*ONE with this and I would have similar list. Either is not tittle track so..

External Content youtu.be

• Yes Dreamcatcher slayed!

I would replace IZ*ONE with this and I would have similar list. Either is not tittle track so..

External Content youtu.be

IT'S REAL REAL ME REAL REAL ME

For real this is probably one of the best CF songs ever, Soyou and Yuri slayed the chorus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!