Not That It's Bad, But Why Do People Keep Saying Miyeon is All Natural?

• brc99xuM_o.jpg

Like you do you gurl, my faves got lots of PS too, but i dont get it, why are her stans so defensive about the plastic surgery she's clearly had

Blackpink: Light up the Sky on Netflix this October 14

• Because there is a stigma when it comes to things like this - you're living under a rock if you think K-pop companies don't encourage if not enforce certain surgeries. There are also some idols who have openly said they have done it, because they wanted to. Western Celebs to it ALL THE TIME. It does not take away from the idols natural beauty - and a lot of stans seem to think that's what's implied by saying anything about PS.

It's the norm, and shouldn't be treated as taboo.

• Something I didn't know for ages is that it's illegal in SK to promote cosmetic surgery. Which is very weird considering Seoul is THE cosmetic surgery capital of the world, and that it's so ingrained in their culture. As far as I'm aware celebs are really not supposed to admit to having anything done. It's something that most people who can afford it do, yet they don't talk about it. So I guess they'd prefer if their fans don't talk about it either.

I'm not convinced they see the things they do - eyelid surgery, eye enlarging surgery, mouth corner surgery, nose implants, chin implants, aegyo-sal implants - as surgical procedures but more along the lines of getting your ears pierced. They can't deny jaw shaving is a procedure though because that must be a pretty major one in terms of healing.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!