tbh I'm so glad Nevies and Midzys are not arguing and fighting

• Official Post

With the way people keep forcing this GIDLE vs ITZY rivalry because GIDLE are becoming more popular, it's mainly trolls trying to start something but I'm glad the only people taking the bait are non-fans lmao

stream :omgr:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Apart from akp forum, it is surprising how both fandoms never fought with each other. Even with their collab stages, it wasn't messy lol.

Also, I do have to say that I love seeing them perform together I really like the diva stage lol.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• Yeah because y'all would rather hate on MYs/Aespa instead.

I can already see the 4th generation fanwars. Midzy and Neverland vs MYs. Like when it was VIPs and Exols vs Armys.

With the way people keep forcing this GIDLE vs ITZY rivalry because GIDLE are becoming more popular, it's mainly trolls trying to start something but I'm glad the only people taking the bait are non-fans lmao

stream :omgr:

They'll fight eventually when they start releasing songs close to each other when their promotions overlap (I'm talking about the fandoms not the girls obviously)

Can you imagine the first 4th gen GG to get like a PAK or something AKP/twitter will explode and fanwars left and right...

• Gidle and Itzy follow policy of “treat others as u would like to be treated!”.. Collab stage was superb wish they did it again vs collab with omg (sry did not fit quite right)...this year 🥺

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• As someone who stans both they better not :sweatr1:

I can speak for nevies, at least on akp, most of us are not focusing on other groups in comparison with idle. We have our own path and we all know how difficult is. But the fandom becomes stronger each cb and I'm glad to see the taglist has become so big these days.

Itzy and idle are friends irl and we share a lot of multi-stans. Both groups can become successful in their own right. Their potential is up there and all of us know that both groups are very talented.

• Midyzs respect gidle and in the same way nevies respect itzy, nevies mind their own business and midzys do the same so no conflicts arise. Its mutual understanding between both the fandoms.

Plus gidle and itzy are friends so it is even more better.

• Well Minnie & Lia are in love so if we hate each other then we'd have a real Romeo & Juliet type situation here and no one wants that.

External Content twitter.com

But seriously though, the girls love each other (not just Minnie & Lia, but other members too. For example, Yuqi apparently speaks on the phone with Yeji everyday. It'd feel weird shading the other girls when you know they have nothing but fondness for each other and it's unwarranted.

Both fandoms know that the other group is talented in their own way that doesn't encroach on their own groups and there's mutual respect. At times we appreciate the healthy rivalry because it helps each other grows. I think this is much more healthy than fandom wars of yesteryear where they try to tear each other down (SONES/Blackjacks, Onces/Blinks, etc.)

It's 2021 and it's time to normalize women supporting women and the mentality should be "I think you're my biggest rival & I thank you for providing that challenge. I love & respect you and will do my best to beat you so that I can be a worthy competitor"

• As someone who stans both they better not :sweatr1:

I can speak for nevies, at least on akp, most of us are not focusing on other groups in comparison with idle. We have our own path and we all know how difficult is. But the fandom becomes stronger each cb and I'm glad to see the taglist has become so big these days.

Itzy and idle are friends irl and we share a lot of multi-stans. Both groups can become successful in their own right. Their potential is up there and all of us know that both groups are very talented.

Well said. It’s not a zero sum game.. both can be successful. It’s seem both fandom mind their own business unless someone tries to defame the members. Always love bts in award show and collabs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!