Do you prefer outdoor or indoor sets?

• Indoor or Outdoor sets? 7

1. Indoor (0) 0%
    2. Outdoor (7) 100%

Do you prefer outdoor sets or indoor sets? Or do you prefer when indoor sets are made to imitate outdoors? (I'm talking about mainly indoor or outdoors)

Sorry for the lack of male groups, I'm not really an expert in how they do their videos except for BTS and Treasure...

Personally, I prefer outdoor sets, it just comes more natural and it's really refreshing to see them outside. One of the reasons I loved Itzy Icy, Twice Dance the Night Away, and Blackpink Lovesick Girls so much is because they actually went outside to film a music video. I also honestly love when they include other people that are just there. Lovesick Girls was kind of both but was mainly outdoors

EXAMPLES OF OUTDOOR SETS (Dance the Night Away was filmed at Okinawa Beach and Icy was filmed in Los Angeles and not sure where LSG was filmed)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I like indoor sets when they don't use a crazy amount of green screen. I love Blackpink's indoor sets because they do realistic sets and don't always use green screen. Twice's Feel Special was mainly like that too. I think the best indoor sets are when they are high on budget and they work and flow nicely together. How You Like That (the example I will use) and D4 are my favorites from Blackpink as far as indoor sets go.

Videos that are indoor sets that imitate outdoors...Red Velvet does this sometimes and I think it works really well. Blackpink HYLT is a good example but since I mentioned it earlier, I'll use Ice Cream.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• I like outdoor sets more, but indoor sets are also fine :flying:

a mix of both is also nice

• I think the "openness" of outdoor sets can have an appeal that closed sets can't always match or capture. I understand there are more variables to deal with for outdoor sets, but for the right vid it can turn out wonderful!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!