This is why BTS is a once in a lifetime artist

• It is a rarity to see an artist dominate so decisively globally, the fact that this feat has rarely been achieved is incredible.

IMG_20210324_092445.jpg

BTS are now not the pioneers in Kpop but leaders in the global music industry and they have stamped this dominance for the past 3 years.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They aren't a Kpop anomaly but just an anomaly in general seeing how they still continue to grow like this in their 8th year.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The way they are changing the game, I don't think even enlistment will affect them much. The only thing that can stop BTS is BTS themselves by disbanding.

What will be their peak? Discuss

Edited 2 times, last by paradis ().

• They're really the anomaly I'm surprised by their daily growth like in their 8th year! I think a lot of factors is making people like them but mostly I think they're relatable with their music and their personalities. Their music is so diverse in both genre but also the issues they sing about. When it comes to their personalities they're really down-to-earth, fun, relatable characters like yes they have the stage presence and charisma and can look like rich royals yet they still have the feeling as if they're your friend and that they're just normal like oneself.

“we never felt so young”

0a768997596edfb15ac5d9f26d04bda8676149e3.gif

• bts feel like such an oxymoron

they feel like household name but also something new.

it just mean that there never really true global dominance before, so bts continue to grow because there always markets for them to gain.

you can tell most artists on the chart either do really well in the west and lacking in the east, or vice versa. rarely there is an artist that can dominate both.

• LOL your NEW to the music industry arent you? Where have you been in the last 20-60 years?

MULTIPLE LEGENDARY/ Normal artists have done that before tho great, don't put BTS on a high pedestal

broaden your knowledge in music and youll know how BTS still lacks a lot in their supposed "Worldwide" popularity.

Edited once, last by Loki0012 ().

• LOL your NEW to the music industry arent you? Where have you been in the last 20 years?

MULTIPLE LEGENDARY/ Normal artists have done that before tho great, don't put BTS on a high pedestal

broaden your knowledge in music and youll know how BTS still lacks a lot in their supposed "Worldwide" popularity.

I’m only 12 years old so I don’t really know who they are that you are referring to. Could you be so kind to name them? Who are these past legends that have done what BTS is doing? Michael Jackson? Whitney Houston? Who else topped every single major music market in the world these past 20 years? I’m sorry that I’m only 12 so I don’t know the history of the music industry like you do.

Are you a new baby ARMY? Want to meet fellow ARMYs? >Click here!<
    ezgif.com-gif-maker_3.gif

• How big they are, literally across the map, is just insane. I'm Glad that so many people of different languages , cultures and backgrounds are able to enjoy their music. BTS are truly transcendent.

Tell'em Bangtan is dancing on the floorImage result for bts dancing gif fire

• LOL your NEW to the music industry arent you? Where have you been in the last 20-60 years?

Clearly English is not your forte hence you missed the word "rarity" in the OP.

Anyway, I don't have time to indulge with your toxic, jealous Blink ass. Seeing your past posting history and the clear insecurity you feel from BTS' sheer existence, I shouldn't even bother, but here you go with actual facts and how rare this is.

Now stop frothing at the mouth and go focus on your faves and stop exposing how jealous you are of BTS every time you open your mouth to spew venom at them.

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• LOL and you get your facts from twitter? An article? So many artists have done that that article lacks info. ITS NOT RARE MANY HAVE DONE THAT LOL

Want me to name them all? Mulitple artists have topped worldwide charts in muliple countries as #1 especially during 00s-10's man are you clearly a bts bias who doesnt know anything but twitter.

again stop putting bts in a pedestal again and CLEARLY I know alot more than YOU so STOP.

• LOL and you get your facts from twitter? An article? So many artists have done that that article lacks info. ITS NOT RARE MANY HAVE DONE THAT LOL

Want me to name them all? Mulitple artists have topped worldwide charts in muliple countries as #1 especially during 00s-10's man are you clearly a bts bias who doesnt know anything but twitter.

Yes please list artists who have topped the 5 top music markets simultaneously with 1 album, since you clearly are more knowledgeable than media.

• I’m only 12 years old so I don’t really know who they are that you are referring to. Could you be so kind to name them? Who are these past legends that have done what BTS is doing? Michael Jackson? Whitney Houston? Who else topped every single major music market in the world these past 20 years? I’m sorry that I’m only 12 so I don’t know the history of the music industry like you do.

Yes please list artists who have topped the 5 top music markets simultaneously with 1 album, since you clearly are more knowledgeable than media.

okay let me list them all once im done with work okay? since i have a LIFE but firstly i need to teach a few people who dont know what they are talking about lol multiple artists such as bands, singers etc have done that easily if you were alive back in 2000's - 2020 you just have to follow the charts before. Its an easy feat trust me.

But clearly I dont have all the time to list them all but I wil list what I can since Im lazy and dont have to waste my time with people who dont know how to research or arent really music fans.

again stop putting bts in a pedestal again and CLEARLY I know alot more than YOU so STOP.

Oh, look here, even the Forbes writer is less knowledgeable than the great Blink Loki and considers this a rare feat. He needs more experience clearly, you should write to Forbes to fire him and hire you instead.

BTS’s New Album Has Now Hit No. 1 In The Five Largest Music Markets In The World

853c59789c520784fcfecc68c6c34217?s=62&d=mm&r=gHugh McIntyreContributor

Hollywood & Entertainment 62nd Annual GRAMMY Awards - Arrivals62nd Annual GRAMMY Awards - Arrivals LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA – JANUARY 26: (L-R) [+]

FILMMAGIC

The past several days have been massive for BTS, as it seems like every few hours, it’s revealed that their new full-length Map of the Soul: 7 has conquered another albums chart in another country. It became clear last Friday (February 28) after a full tracking frame had passed that the group was headed toward world domination, and now they’ve managed a feat that few artists in any genre have been able to muster.

• BTS fans research and stop putting up articles any bias writer can make . check some records that many artists have done one by one especially the best selling artist of all time. LOL THEY HAVE DONE THAT MULTIPLE TIMES LOL

• let me name one artist - Coldplay they have done with multiple albums.

Let me name 1 album: This was back in 2008 this sold - 6Million physical copies in 1 week and went on to sell 10Million plus or even more by now.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Coldplay’s album No.1 in 36 countries - Music News | Music-News.com (music-news.com)

I follow the charts alolt before so please dont lecture me. Its easy to do that especially when physicals were really strong before.

• okay let me list them all once im done with work okay? since i have a LIFE but firstly i need to teach a few people who dont know what they are talking about lol multiple artists such as bands, singers etc have done that easily if you were alive back in 2000's - 2020 you just have to follow the charts before. Its an easy feat trust me.

But clearly I dont have all the time to list them all but I wil list what I can since Im lazy and dont have to waste my time with people who dont know how to research or arent really music fans.

Bold, nice save, still embarrassing af. Your kind really does not learn till not properly humiliated.

As of now the list consists of these artists with the following albums, please add the innumerable artists you can find to this. Also please teach us lessons in music industry, we are all awaiting your pearls of wisdom.

• Bold, nice save, still embarrassing af. Your kind really does not learn till not properly humiliated.

As of now the list consists of these artists with the following albums, please add the innumerable artists you can find to this. Also please teach us lessons in music industry, we are all awaiting your pearls of wisdom.

backread

• Loki Loki Loki... quoting random Twitter posts about questionable achievements are something that some other fandoms like to do and not ARMY. ARMY thrives on receipts and trustable data; there are other fandoms that are allergic to those. Please get that right :)

clearly those posts lack info read what i posted i can post more artists okay?

• BTS fans research and stop putting up articles any bias writer can make . check some records that many artists have done one by one especially the best selling artist of all time. LOL THEY HAVE DONE THAT MULTIPLE TIMES LOL

Yes, we all bow down to your knowledge. We will take your word and accept it for fact. Now shoo, go hype your faves, enough clownery from you in a day. There is only so much crankiness I have a tolerance for.

• Yes, we all bow down to your knowledge. We will take your word and accept it for fact. Now shoo, go hype your faves, enough clownery from you in a day. There is only so much crankiness I have a tolerance for.

Its not clownery its FACTS that you cant accept ,WHAT BTS IS DOING IS GREAT BUT ITS WRONG TO SAY ITS RARE many other artists have done far greater things okay? LOL

• Top 5 music markets or did you miss that? You know of a certain Japan? This album ranked 3 there btw, so naah oh music guru, your first listed artist/album is not meeting the criteria.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wik…Death_and_All_His_Friends

List more please.

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• This thread contains 19 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!