Why does everyone expect Super Junior to act like middle aged and elderly?

• Every time they release a hype song

OMG STOP TRYING TO BE YOUNG ITS SO EMBARASSING

What do you expect them to do? keep releasing outdated music? thats not how the industry works, if they want to hop on the latest trends that only shows their willingness to take music seriuosly.

Do you want them to retire? I happen to think they slayed this whole track as while as both of these

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I happen to think they do these genres better than most these other newer BG's anyway, so I dont see the problem

#StopAgeShaming2021
    #30'sisntEvenOld

You know I just can't stop it when my heart sky rockets for you
    2ea319bd63705a25c50232df2ae317d871d3ad36.gifv d1ef5d384b1910b5a37c49c48b1b0c82fd7573ed.gifv 1f0bd7c83dbb180bdf5e7b6f561bb556fa21671f.gifv

• tbh I think a lot of it is insecurity about their own faves and knowing they're probably not gonna be around for a 15th anniversary. Most groups couldn't have survived the things Super Junior have gone though. TVXQ! gets it too, but not as bad because they aren't as active. I did see some during Changmin's solo debut and Yunho's last comeback.

As someone of similar age as the Super Junior members I'm all for them doing whatever music they want. They still kill it every single time. I personally feel like they've released some of their best work over the last 4 years.

I know 2YA2YAO was polarizing among the fandom, but I personally love it. Of course Eunhyuk is my bias so I'm obviously gonna be biased toward him owning the song.

my name is mark. you can mark me in your heart.

mark01.gif mark03.gif mark02.gif

• This man is almost 37 years old and looks like if he was in his 20s

09035f32251d3fb35333014395a040de.jpg

Do you really think he should make music like this to please people who are 40 and older even if he probavbly hates it:

External Content youtu.be

Do you really think he should act like a 70 years old just cause you think that being 30+ makes him a grandpa?

• Only fans that like to hop group, or only stans success group then leave after they get older would do that. What do they expect SUJU is to debut as a KPOP group, so if they want to continue their career as a group, they should try different genres/concepts every comeback.

• tbh I think a lot of it is insecurity about their own faves and knowing they're probably not gonna around for a 15th anniversary.

at groups who are allready 9 years old: If NU'EST hits the 15th than the member are 31,31,31,31,33 and thats pretty young tho ... if I look at other groups who debuted in the same year than EXO would be 31,33,34,34,34,35,36 and VIXX would be 31,33,34,34,36,36

Now think of it... imagine people will call them old who got into KPop in the the last 2-3 years or are getting into KPop right now and people come at them "they are so old"

And for the Army out there who might think all member of BTS are "young" ... imagine BTS will last 15 years than the member are 30,32,32,33,34,35,35 themsel too

Some other groups if they would last 15 years:

A.C.E : 34,35,36,37,37

ONF: 32,36,37,37,37,38

TWICE: 31, 31,32,33,33,33,33,33,34

SEVENTEEN: 31,32,32,32,32,33,33,33,33,33,34,34,34

MONSTA X: 34,35,36,36,36,37

ASTRO: 31,32,33,33,35,37

Now think of it...

• Perhaps because they are an older group well into their 30’s and feel they should give it away. I do have to say that their music isn’t as good as it was in their heyday, and their albums are usually better than their title tracks. Still they’ve been around 15 years and they’ve shown they’re not over yet.

• I just remembered seeing someone go on a rant about how SM needed to stop spending money on Taemin because he was too old and focus on EXO/NCT... without realizing that age-wise his peer group is third gen groups. They went private when someone pointed out that if Taemin were in EXO, he'd be in the maknae line. :pepe-cringe:

my name is mark. you can mark me in your heart.

mark01.gif mark03.gif mark02.gif

• I just remembered seeing someone go on a rant about how SM needed to stop spending money on Taemin because he was too old and focus on EXO/NCT... without realizing that age-wise his peer group is third gen groups. They went private when someone pointed out that if Taemin were in EXO, he'd be in the maknae line. :pepe-cringe:

I found the cat scan of their brain online.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• IMO - because most kpop groups started young - debuting in your early teens is by no means rare - and then those groups have historically had a short shelf life. Kpop fans additionally usually also get into Kpop when young and there is a constant influx of them. Many of them cannot imagine being 30 and see it as "old" and definitely "older" than your average idol.

If they want to have fun with it, they should mockup an updated lightstick that doubles as a cane. :BAS-lounge:

STEP Let Butter melt your 💟 STEP Stan BTS STEP Visit bulletproof for fun & akorns!

760.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!