the feeling of being in love

• im not sure if this is love, but this is the first time ive felt so strongly about someone, i dont know, its not some silly crush either, its not just the feeling of butterflies it much more. This person makes me feel so loved and? I am not one to say corny things like "i love you" towards another person, but they, i would and could say that whole heartedly, but......theyve started ignoring me. I read our old messages. Seeing how happy they were when talking to me, constantly sending me voice messages, id listen to all of them with care, i care about them so much they have no idea. They dont like me back. They told me, I listened when they told me they dont feel the same, but i just cant, i just cant let them go, i told myself i would get over them, but it just hurts so much i cant handle it, i want them, i need them,, they make me happy. In my darkest times they were the only person there for me, and now it seems ive gotten too greedy and now theyre gone. I dont know how to handle myself without them.

love is cruel

• It seems like you got too attached to them and that ended up scaring them away. Some people just can't deal with intensity especially if they don't feel as much as you. It happens. I hope you will find someone who makes you happy again and can reciprocate your feelings. But as much as it hurts, I really hope above anything that you will drop the "I can't handle myself without them" mentality. That's not a healthy mindset at all, even though easier said then done. Like people say... Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Its okay

I’ll be here for u

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!