whats in ur playlist

• what are some songs that u have been in to lately?

ɪᴠᴇ ᴛxᴛ ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ ᴇɴʜʏᴘᴇɴ ᴛʀɪᴘʟᴇꜱ

2a806ffe9815a47ac4e5534b70069637ce97908b.gifv

• i'm too lazy so here's a link

xx_Jenn_xx’s Library | Last.fm
    Listen to music from xx_Jenn_xx’s library (55,172 tracks played). Get your own music profile at Last.fm, the world’s largest social music platform.
    www.last.fm

• Maybe this

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:groovins:

i may be in love !

19c597fd710c9de3865e7dabcab2093a.gif

• my playlist is complicated. i have kwangya explore and kwangya elevate.

in kwangya explore i have about 2 thousand songs i want to try out , and so i listen to 3 songs from that playlist everyday in alphabetical order, so tomorrow i am going to listen to angel by onlyonef, angel's wings by ryeowook and angel ( the predude) by mariah carey, but they are all songs ive heard before at some point but i don't remember what they sound like so i am going to listen to them again to see if i want them in my kwangya elevate playlist.

but what goes into my kwangya playlist aren't just songs i enjoy at the moment.

i organized it according to streaming tiers.

i have tier 1 which is for songs that don't have more than 2.5 million streams, and i onnly listen to the highest streamed song in that which is currently butterfly by f(x) at 2.497 million streams .

then the tiers go on, the more streams the more songs . i have 500 songs that are all between 500 million streams and 1 billion streams. From those there are songs that i truly hate even though i have done as much editing as i could but there aren't enough songs with these streams that i can atleast tolerate . when there are 1000 songs between 1 billion and 2.5 billion streams then i will have to add those 1000 songs to my playlist which is gonna be realz fun....

anyway if u wanna see .

External Content open.spotify.com

• I'm really into my drag race era so i'm replaying a lot these songs

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• Recently I listen the most to a lot of Arctic Monkeys (Fluorescent Adolescent, Brianstorm, R U mine?++) and songs from Ariana's new album (the boy is mine, true story, eternal sunshine)

38bf99de07f69029b8d303b7838cf4d934ce700c.gifv              a824a0703f0c41f2b675f07de8c8bd39873a05e3.gifv              883024cf4ebc88c6ad23227ca5cf52b7bcfe6620.gifv

• I have 4 different playlists on Spotify for different genres of music lol

This are some songs I've been listening a lot to lately:

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!