Can I get help with forming an email to reschedule something?

• I'm scheduled to have an interview for an internship position this Wednesday, and I signed up for the spot about a week ago. It was one of 2 days that showed being open, and I thought this Wednesday would work better. But I feel anxious and overwhelmed with certain things at school and feel like I'm still not prepared enough for Wednesday. So I want to ask the person if I can reschedule the interview, but i don't know how to word the email :-(

protector of the gharqad tree

tumblr_lkl136Bxsg1qbvbvxo1_500.gif

• More questions: Did you initially talk with someone to schedule the interview? Do you mind sharing the industry? Sounds like a emergency to me which isn't a lie.

I didn't talk to someone to schedule it. I got an email with a link to a calendar that showed the available days that I could pick from. The industry is accounting

protector of the gharqad tree

tumblr_lkl136Bxsg1qbvbvxo1_500.gif

• I didn't talk to someone to schedule it. I got an email with a link to a calendar that showed the available days that I could pick from. The industry is accounting

I don't know if you are in the US, but you may have to adjust it for the culture in your area":

Dear Hiring Manager (if you have interviewer's name, replace hiring manager with it),

Due to an ________ (choose an emergency or a scheduling conflict), I will not able to make the interview booked for Wednesday, 3/24/2021 at 0:00PM. Can we reschedule for the next available date and time slot? Thank you for understanding.

Cordially,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!