What Happen To : PENTAGON

• //hi guys so i decide to make another series of thread this time will discussing about why group that have so much potential flop/underperform . pleaser bear in mind its not mocking or shading but actually to see everyone opinion about why they didnt hit the expectation//

so the first group we gonna go with PENTAGON

despite coming from cube and have a pre debut reality show, they dont really hit it big and far behind their other peer such as Astro and SF9 . they really have good discography and actually have a hit (Shine) . RTK dont really help them too unlike The Boyz,Oneus and other group that show massive increase in album sales

why do u think??

//also suggest me group for the next thread for this series ^^ //

• I was just getting into BTS when their hype was growing and thought they were a future successful group; from a casual observer, it seemed like losing Edawn was a big blow to their popularity and they never recovered? I'm possibly very wrong.

• Official Post

Everything fell after E'dawn left, he was by far the most popular member. He has insane stage presence, can produce music and was a stan attractor for many people. Most people lost interest after he left lmao, not to mention the way CUBE handled the scandal really turned people off.

Their latest songs have proved that they can work together fine without Edawn but they're really missing that IT member and that was Edawn.

Also CUBE doesn't promote them well lmao, RTK helped them somewhat though, just not to the extent that it did for Oneus and The Boyz. They just got their first win with Daisy and got 64k first week with their latest album.

• I was just getting into BTS when their hype was growing and thought they were a future successful group; from a casual observer, it seemed like losing Edawn was a big blow to their popularity and they never recovered? I'm possibly very wrong.

They hit their highest album sales in October though?

• Everything fell after E'dawn left, he was by far the most popular member. He has insane stage presence, can produce music and was a stan attractor for many people. Most people lost interest after he left lmao, not to mention the way CUBE handled it really turned people off.

Their latest songs proved that they can work together fine without Edawn but they're really missing that IT member and that was Edawn.

Also CUBE doesn't promote them well lmao

You say everything fell down but they hit their highest album sales in Ocotober? They will continue to rise faster if they are promoted better.

• Official Post

You say everything fell down but they hit their highest album sales in Ocotober? They will continue to rise faster if they are promoted better.

Did I lie? They literally just got their first win lmao

And the member who had the most potential is Hui, who is now in the military and won't be back for a while. I just said they got their first win with Daisy and hit 64k first week which shows they're rising, but if CUBE doesn't promote them well then they'll stay stagnant.

• Did I lie? They literally just got their first win lmao

And the member who had the most potential is Hui, who is now in the military and won't be back for a while. I just said they got their first win with Daisy and hit 64k first week which shows they're rising, but if CUBE doesn't promote them well then they'll stay stagnant.

They got their first win and highest album sales without him. SO most people didnt lose interest.

• I disliked SHINE but mostly cause I found Dawn very annoying at that time lmao and so I didn't cared for them till the time Dawn was kicked out and I accidantly clicked on "Naughty Boy" and than as I finished the thing I realised that this was PENTAGON and went like "Ooops I accidantly like them"

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Lack of promotions with Cube not taking advantage when Shine broke out.

The company didn't seem to know which market to target in the first place. At first, they wanted to grow in Korea but they got more fans from abroad, then they decided that fans from abroad and digitals were more important (Hmph! era) but they didn't grow at all while doing that and they lost fans in Korea.

They changed concept in 2020 and it worked, and they are bigger than ever in Korea. They should have a bright future.

• Funny how cube thought that kicking out E dawn just because he was in a relationship will actually help the group lol. He was their most popular member at the time and the scandal was more of a shock cos we were all clowns and people didn't expect those news but it wasn't that bad where people would boycott them or something. Cube really fucked up. They could've actually used that attention to promote them and turn it into something positive but hey...choices were made. They are okay but i think if it wasn't for dawn leaving they could've done better i believe.

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!