Some kpop fans and their dumb hate against BIG3

• I don't really understand all this hate. It's really dumb?

Hating on idols (yes, you dumbs hate on the idols and not the companies) bc they EARNED through AUDITIONS and TESTS a place to debut is really illogical. It's like hating on Harvard's students, private schools students. People who works on bigger companies and corporation and so on.

And I also don't understand how it's "bad" that BIG3 debuts with some influence when it's just logical?? Do you guys think it's easy to make a company stable enough to always create successful acts? They work even harder than small ones depending of the situation to maintain their legacy. It's like hating on Apple, Samsung and LG for always having success with their new products???

Some really do mental gymnastic just to hate on others bc your faves ate rat to survive when your faves situation isn't big3 groups fault.

It's ok to praise your fave hardship and journey, but it's not okay to use this praise to hate on idols from big3 who also work hard??

And let's not act like how hypocrite this situation is when 90% of the haters are just lazing at home talking about how their idols suffered when you guys are just living comfortable or at least having a decent meal thanks to your parents work, not your, your parents and still have the audacity to hate on young people who since young are working. Not just your faves. Every idol works so much to debut and when debut works so much to survive this industry.

Anyways, I find it illogical and just rude. I don't go on internet dismissing others work just bc I think my idol deserves the same recognition? Really rude and sad.

DISCLAIMER!!!

I USED "YOU" BC ITS EASIER, NOT BC I'M GENERALIZING IT! THIS IS JUST TO PEOPLE HATING ON BIG3 FOR BEING SUCCESSFUL AND HAVING "INFLUENCE" AND EASIER START :clown:

Anyways, bark bark bark while your idols are being friends with big3 idols :pepe-joy:

• Go to Best Answer
  • If they were selected based on talent (not looks or connections) and they trained oh so hard, shouldnt they exhibit more talent than small company groups? The Harvard comparison is one of the dumbest things ever, since Harvard doesnt choose their students based on looks.

I fail to notice a significant difference in talent level in favor of big 3 idols.

Also, people who actually know the industry seem to disagree with you.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• In an industry where "looks" it's also necessary I don't see the reason why they shouldn't be selected too. Bc logically in your bias group there is one super handsome guy who when debuted wasn't so good vocally, now he is, but in his debut era? He was the weakest from the team, but they still debuted him....

Just bc their talents are almost equals means nothing kkkkk, it just means that each one of them picked a company to be a trainee. Nothing wrong, for what I know JungKook picked BH over others companies who were "bigger", but it's his choice. Nothing wrong. Here.

About the "connection ones" is all talk, but do we know who are they?? Bc you guys just point fingers at every idols from big3 and say half of them debuted from connections which is also illogical. How? If 70% or even 80% of them shared their stories and it's not a fairy tale one.

• I agree big3 idols shouldn’t get hate for debuting under big3 I mean you could tell the competition is insane. I remember watching a video of an ex trainee of several companies on yt And she said yg was the most mentally draining of them all..

However after debut they have their privilege and it shouldn’t be dismissed and when a nonbig3 group make it. They are deserving of more praise bc they worked hard to get to this point

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• Best Answer

Anyway, I think this is a strawmen (misrepresentation of my position) against the comparison I’ve levelled out and the context why it was raised.

If it’s related to my Harvard comparison in another thread.

Points to establish are:

1. Going into big3 doesn’t mean non-big3 have less talents or capabilities. That’s not what the comparison or argument is implying. It’s the same as saying going to community colleges means you are less intelligent or capable.

2. Harvard because big3 is seen as a preferred prestige. You enter Harvard because it gives you the branding and the privileges it brings you from that. Same way, big3 provides privileges like e.g. promotion.

3. Looks is a huge factor, but doesn’t necessitate other talents not being factored in. If you have a huge pool of participants, you would want to pick not merely talents but other factors that you feel represents the company. It’s a limited slot basis and you prune lots of candidates to reach to their final line-up.

Because they fit their criterion, they essentially earned their right to debut and enjoy its privileges. It’s simple as that.

The main point to note is that this argument was used to reason against discrediting their earned right of having privileges when they went through a rigorous process to even enter due to competition. When we talk about talent (by definition natural aptitude or skill), it means more than just song-writing some since it’s an idol industry. It’s a factor of attraction.

Tzuyu #1 on Melon goddess chart

Tell me what you want tell me what you need

• If they were selected based on talent (not looks or connections) and they trained oh so hard, shouldnt they exhibit more talent than small company groups? The Harvard comparison is one of the dumbest things ever, since Harvard doesnt choose their students based on looks.

Jin was picked based on his looks. Does that mean he's less talented that the other members of BTS?

🚗💨 2 BADDIES - ALBUM OF THE YEAR 🏁🎌

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I agree big3 idols shouldn’t get hate for debuting under big3 I mean you could tell the competition is insane. I remember watching a video of an ex trainee of several companies on yt And she said yg was the most mentally draining of them all..

However after debut they have their privilege and it shouldn’t be dismissed and when a nonbig3 group make it. They are deserving of more praise bc they worked hard to get to this point

Yes, you understood my point! Thanks for coming to my thread kkkk.

And yes to praising idols from smaller companies without shading big3 ones!

• What does jin have to do with this :rolleyes1:

He can write sing and compose

She said that being scouted on their looks means they aren't talented. If it doesn't apply to Jin then it doesn't apply to other groups either.

🚗💨 2 BADDIES - ALBUM OF THE YEAR 🏁🎌

External Content open.spotify.com

• Hi best answer kkkk

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!