Today we'll start getting to know The Boyz individual members. The first one is going to be Juyeon.
In case you missed previous The Boyz introduction threads, where we talked about The Boyz in general, their reality show content, Road to Kingdom and other stages, dance practices, covers, and vocal covers:
JUYEON - LEE JU YEON
Position: Main Dancer, Vocal, Visual
Birthday: January 15, 1998
Height: 180 cm
Juyeon is probably the most known by his captivating performances. But let talk about his personality at first, since it's very different from what we would expect seeing him on stage.
- He's super nice and thoughtful guy, that loves to read, watch documentaries and have a deeper perspective of things.
- He's one of the main dancers. His dance moves are very sharp and also smooth. That, along with his charisma, makes his performance skills impressive.
- He can speak basic English and Japanese.
- He has a very soft, beautiful voice.
- He's also quite gullible, but that's because he's just more on the quiter side, likes to think before he speaks or acts. You can always see that he's a careful person, that doesn't want to make some wrong judgements, so he rather thinks about everything at first and that sometimes makes him slow to react (thus he seems like a gullible person, but is rather more careful/toughtful person).
- He seems like a pretty serious guy at first glance, probably also because of his sharp features. But his personality is very different, he's really soft and caring. He always compliments other members. On the other hand they always say, how they are proud to have him as a team member.
- He can be a little clumsy, which is also unexpected from captivating and flexible main dancer. Juyeon is full of different kind of charms and is one of the members, that is the most different on and off the stage.
- Juyeon also likes to cook and is one of the best cooks of the team.
- He likes nature and was on the show Law of the Jungle.
- Juyeon was also an MC for The Show (JuShow).
- In the recent interview, when members were asked who's naturally the cutest of them, they all agreed, that it is Juyeon. He never does aegyo or try to act cute, but they said his natural personality is cute and he has this 'foolish charm' in a way they want to look after him.
- He's known as not a really funny person, but i think he's humor is so underrated, his 'foolish charms' (as described by his fellow member New), make his jokes really funny in a cute way.
Juyeon's Cream Tteokbokki recipe from their predebut show Flower Snack
Juyeon being effortlessly funny - this video shows a very fun version of Juyeon and i can guarantee that it can't fail to make you smile
Juyeon's predebut singing cover of Bruno Mars's 'Talking to the Moon'
Juyeon's predebut singing cover of Justin Bieber's 'Boyfriend'
Juyeon Lee's Walking with Someone - he just started a series of videos, where he's going to dedicate each episode to one of the members. There is one episode already out (the first member he filmed with, was New)
Here we have the intro episode (you can see here, why he was voted as the cutest member, the way he's so awkward, it's really cute!)
Bad guy and Bucket hat guy - Bad Guy dance practice video, filmed with 1MILLION dance studio. He danced here with choreographer, Q, Jacob and Sunwoo. This video made Juyeon go viral as 'the bucket hat guy'
A to BOYZ: The Weeknd - ''In your eyes'' dance cover
Juyeon's famous MIROTIC fancam
Juyeon's The Stealer fancam
What do you think about Juyeon, are you surprised by his unexpected charms?
Did you know about his nice and cute personality already?
Today's song recommendation are two songs from Reveal album:
Goodbye and Scar