A Mingyu's accuser apologised for lying

• https://mobile.twitter.com/bab…tatus/1373558576543797249

A "misunderstanding" my ass. They are even scared to admit they were lying because of facing a lawsuit.

They ruined Mingyu's career and clean reputation for the things that he didn't do, when he was innocent. And now they calling it a "misunderstanding" How someone mistake someone's face who bullied them.

Mingyu didn't deserve all this hate, bad comments, death threats. He was famous in indutry because of his kindness towards to other people. Now people still continue to believe he really bullied, sexually harrasted people. I will never forgive the people who said bad things about him.

While these fake rumors were hsppening all of his classmates defended Mingyu and said he was a really kind person.

EwUEjkDUcAA89yA?format=jpg&name=large

I hope Pledis sue them but it seems like they already forgave them.

• So the person was not sure who really bullied them, but they went on accusing someone knowing very well this could ruin his career and not just his but even that of his Group?

Wow... just wow

That’s why I always take it with a grain of salt if someone comes up with stories about Idols or whatever celebrity that happened years ago, especially from their teen days.

• That's not a misunderstanding that's a lie. So 3/4 were cleared...

Also what happened to the Daum accuser the one who had medical reports?

That person never blamed Mingyu about bullying. She said she bullied by other people in her school, she went theraphy because of it but Mingyu was not the reason of her theraphy. She said she briefly mention Mingyu during her threraphy. She just she felt uncormfartable when Mingyu was doing sexual jokes among his friends eventhough he didnt targeted and didn't mention her. In international side because of a mistranslation of a Mingyu anti it turned out falsely as Mingyu sexually harrasted, bullied this girl.

Mingyu said it is true that he joked with his friends but he never targeted anyone and he never had no intention to harm anyone but if she felt hurted from it he apologies from her.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ple…tatus/1370280987104579588

Also another person (op2) exposed how Mingyu's allagedly victim (op1) also falsely accused her being a bully too. Because of op1, op2 couldn't enter to her dream school. Her future ruined. She got theraphy because of it and shared her own theraphy records as proof. She said op1 has a victim complex. She accused other students falsely too. And also said Mingyu didnt do any jokes that is targeting op1. He was a good person.

https://mobile.twitter.com/REN…tatus/1366301852732514307

After op1 got exposed she changed her post about Mingyu and said mingyu didnt do any jokes to her and contacted to Pledis.

So this allagedly victim just used Mingyu's name to bring attention to her own bullying traumas and to make people pity them

• So the person was not sure who really bullied them, but they went on accusing someone knowing very well this could ruin his career and not just his but even that of his Group?

Wow... just wow

That’s why I always take it with a grain of salt if someone comes up with stories about Idols or whatever celebrity that happened years ago, especially from their teen days.

This is exactly why 99% of these bully scandals are bullshit. How do you mistake the wrong person? Easy because you can't remember or recognize them after so much time. Nobody will remember a bully from fucking elementary school you are talking about somehow recognizing someone who was a child that is now an adult. I can call bullshit on anyone who says otherwise, you go ahead lose contact with someone for 20+ years and say you recognize them 😂 🤡🤡🤡✋ they would be unrecognizable especially if they were a kid as the transition from adolescence to adulthood is quite radicle.

• Too bad KNETZ will keep saying we are oppapologist, like damn they didn't even care about the justice that the victim will get. They just enjoying someone's career will be ended. Just take a look at Jo Byung Gyu, the actor, he been kicked out/withdraw from his drama and variety show although he is involved in a false accusation.

• Official Post

That's not a misunderstanding that's a lie. So 3/4 were cleared...

Also what happened to the Daum accuser the one who had medical reports?

The one with the therapy notes is second accuser who brought up Mingyu for attention. They're the one the 2nd Pledis statement was about where they agreed that Mingyu never did anything but he apologized anyway just in case he caused harm without intentions.

The Daum accuser is the one who said he bullied the disabled students and grabbed a guy's chest. The account got banned for trying to manipulate people by posting support comments for themselves. I've seen people call it account sharing but from what I've seen people explain it... The same account that posted the accusation also posted a comment written as if it came from someone else to basically say "oh this sounds true" but idk if the OP did it themselves without realizing they didn't switch accounts or if they let someone else use the account. Most commenters seem to believe they were fully lying after the disabled student accusation was proven false and the ban.

This apology is from a fourth accuser. (The first accuser with the bottle cap deleted their post.l

EDIT: I didn't realize Pledis released another statement today. The OP with the therapy notes was addressed in the 2nd Pledis statement.

• The one with the therapy notes is second accuser who brought up Mingyu for attention. They're the one the last Pledis statement was about where they agreed that Mingyu never did anything but he apologized anyway just in case he caused harm without intentions.

The Daum accuser is the one who said he bullied the disabled students and grabbed a guy's chest. The account got banned for trying to manipulate people by posting support comments for themselves. I've seen people call it account sharing but from what I've seen people explain it... The same account that posted the accusation also posted a comment written as if it came from someone else to basically say "oh this sounds true" but idk if the OP did it themselves without realizing they didn't switch accounts or if they let someone else use the account. Most commenters seem to believe they were fully lying after the disabled student accusation was proven false and the ban.

This apology is from a fourth accuser. (The first accuser with the bottle cap deleted their post.l

Thank you! I can't believe I actually felt sorry for the victim and it's a matter that resonates with a lot of young girls. The fact that they use such a thing for attention is so weird. What they did to mingyu is so mean spirited. Is pledis going to press charges against them?

The damage is pretty big. This is the first thing that pops up when you search for mingyu's name on Reddit. The article they linked is also based on rumours.

https://www.reddit.com/r/kpop/…e_that_seventeens_mingyu/

It's so sad to see this. They got the whole kpop community to hate him. I hope carats and pledis are putting the news out about the truth because I'm pretty sure it's a legal offense and unless we clarify with a carat the avg kpop fan is still under the wrong impression.

Desbundar

• When you removed the crying reaction of yours from my thread I thought you didnt believe me.

Also according to Pledis' new statement this person apologised from Mingyu for falsely blaming Mingyu for being a bystander. But apparently Mingyu will not sue them because this person is already bullied by other people.

• The reddit accusation thread got him to trend on reddit front page as a popular thread so non kpop fans saw that thread too. Right now fans are trying to upvote the newest thread on kpop reddit to get it to trend since the other clarification posts didn't get as many updates like the accusations one.

• When you removed the crying reaction of yours from my thread I thought you didnt believe me.

Also according to Pledis' new statement this person apologised from Mingyu for falsely blaming Mingyu for being a bystander. But apparently Mingyu will not sue them because this person is already bullied by other people.

I thought you didn't reply because you might have thought I was mocking you with the crying smiley.

I hope there was a way for it to blow up the same way the accusations did... because only negative things are coming up when you search for mingyu.

Desbundar

• The reddit accusation thread got him to trend on reddit front page as a popular thread so non kpop fans saw that thread too. Right now fans are trying to upvote the newest thread on kpop reddit to get it to trend since the other clarification posts didn't get as many updates like the accusations one.

Uff that's tough. It's such a difficult situation for pledis, mingyu and fans. I'll look for the clarification thread and upvote.

Desbundar

• Uff that's tough. It's such a difficult situation for pledis, mingyu and fans. I'll look for the clarification thread and upvote.

Yeah and I think one of the svt translators will make a post when pledis makes the final clarification post. I am looking forward to that post cuz it was like 70 pgs (possibly more now) worth of info regarding mingyu's situation. I hope everyone gets a chance to read when this is all over.

• Not even 1 page for mingu name to be clear. Pathetic how only scandal gets a hit thread.

Not even a fan but this is out order. Poor mingu.

It is always like this on this forum. When there is a negative allegation it gets at least +10 pages but noone pay attention to when it is revealed that it was false and these people are cleared.

The same thing happened at Taeyong, Itaewon incident, Woojin etc.

The people who said many disgusting , bad things, who sent death threats about Mingyu are now still not apology from Mingyu. They still think they were right.

And there are still people who knew Mingyu as a bully, that still drag his name in fanwars who ignore the read facts.

His whole clear reputation, career ruined. I feel so sorry for him. Because I knew how a sensitive. And kindhearted person he is.

In this thread I was trying to share the facts about the incident but people called me biased and attacked me.

Everybody is so quite now. People just want to see someone as a bad person. With this way they can attack him and feel so holy about themselves.

There are still some weirdos who says oh you don't know Mingyu/other idols personally, how you can believe them, I am sure they gave money to victims, thry threated them. And people who says "alwats believe the victim" "I am choosing to believe to a potential liar rather than a potential sexual abuser" And attack to people who says "it is innocent until proven guilty" They are calling people who says "lets wait until legit proof that will prove he is guilty" as heartless monsters who has no values.

I am still so angry and sad. The thigs that happened to Mingyu was so unfair. He didn't deserve it. I hope any other idol don't face a situation like this.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!