Any fellow KPOP mashup makers/listeners here?

• Hi all! I recently started a youtube channel and was wondering if there's a community for kpop mashup makers? I would love to share and also listen to others' mashups...

For those who like listening to mashups, I'm happy to take requests for anything you want to hear!! I've done mashups of Red Velvet, Twice, Brave Girls, Ciipher, Somi, Sunmi, Chungha, Oh My Girl, VERIVERY, etc.. Please like & subscribe :-)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hi all! I recently started a youtube channel and was wondering if there's a community for kpop mashup makers? I would love to share and also listen to others' mashups...

For those who like listening to mashups, I'm happy to take requests for anything you want to hear!! I've done mashups of Red Velvet, Twice, Brave Girls, Ciipher, Somi, Sunmi, Chungha, Oh My Girl, VERIVERY, etc.. Please like & subscribe :-)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I love mashups as well <3:claps:

work in progress

• i love this one

and this one

its a little chaotic but i still like it

wow these are so fire lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!