Were not asking for difficult choreo from BP

• Majority of fans just want the dances to look more polished, that doesn't equal that we want it to be the hardest dance ever. We just want creativity, YG artists as a whole aren't known for their jaw dropping choreo so it is understandable that BP dont have any hard dances, but the problem lies with how the dance are choreographed.

Theres little to no creativity, I think hylt was their last ok choreography, but even that had flaws of it's own. I just want to see a polished choreography, not a hard one. For example, pretty savages dance was a completely different vibe from the song, the song is hard hitting and makes you want to jump up and feel like a baddie, but the dance was lazy and weird and dint correlate with the song. It was like they took the easy route.

I dont think pretty savage was a hard song to choreograph I just think the choreographers have no clue what their doing.

Lastly, there is no way blackpink themselves are asking for easy dances, have you seen their pre debuts stuff? They were on fire and oozed swag, but where is that same vibe now? It doesn't make sense on why girls who trained 6+ years in dancing would want easier choreos.

Here's a ranking of their dances from a dancer:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• i guess you have to strike a balance between able to dance AND sing the song live. They dont lipsync, they are not dancer they are artists. They are a 4p group, there isn't much time to rest if your dance is very taxing on stamina, unlike the advantage for bigger groups.

Me for one, can tolerate a less complex dance so as long the performance is good. To see more complex dance, they can always do a pure dance performance.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!