We should have a kpop fight thread.

• We should have a kpop fight thread.

A general thread where you can just go to argue with people and vent, and if you want to see people get into petty arguments, then you can go over there as well.

I saw this on another gossip forum that I'm on. People would tag other users that they hate and then instead of derailing threads, they would argue over there.

That or the idol bashing thread should come back.

But, then again, the only reason people argue on here is for attention from the main users. Like me! :D

• this would be fun and chaotic I like it.

I don't necessarily agree with this part of your idea though:

"People would tag other users that they hate and then instead of derailing threads, they would argue over there. "

I think that's taking it a bit too far

• There was a forum that had a 'fanwars' section.

But thats a horrible idea, it's hard enough people keeping their cool in simple threads, a thread like that would lead to all sorts of trouble.

And the bashing thread, well we have a 'vent' thread in the anon section, but all posts have to be mod approved. It was decided that a bashing thread isnt a good look, we got to think about public image, sometimes thats more important than clicks.

Public image for a Kpop forum?

• There was a forum that had a 'fanwars' section.

But thats a horrible idea, it's hard enough people keeping their cool in simple threads, a thread like that would lead to all sorts of trouble.

And the bashing thread, well we have a 'vent' thread in the anon section, but all posts have to be mod approved. It was decided that a bashing thread isnt a good look, we got to think about public image, sometimes thats more important than clicks.

Since when did akp have a good image though

I don’t think it would make a difference

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!