those why I unstanned ____ videos are funny

• I watched this video:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It was made 2 years ago so a lot of stuff isn't up to date but it is a insightful video and the title is a bit extra but it was a good watch. Obviously, I am the queen of blinks ha ha so I was like this when I saw the title :rolleyes: but actually it's a good video but the comments are straight up hateee. Like the video isn't hateful and I like the youtuber but a lot of ex-blinks are up in the comments acting like blackpink personally victimized them. anyways YG nasty company.

Also I recommend watching this video because it explains A LOTTTTT. Like A LOTTTT. more than the first video.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

but also at the same time form your own opinions and don't just listen to anything someone says, but this video really explains blackpink's perfect marketing and why Jisoo and Lisa are marketed as mistreated and are in a way mistreated by this marketing. I don't really like the rest of those why I unstanned ___ videos because a lot of them are just speaking out of their ass. but anyways I am back from my 2-day slumber of not posting thanks for not noticing guys. really love you. X/

Also forgot to mention that self-inserting is so fascinating to me. It's really a good topic to talk about because blackpinks self inserting personalities really fit them.

• I also kinda think that those videos are funny but they’re really unnecessary. What’s the point of announcing that they’re leaving the fandom. Like do they want a cookie or something

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!