Ms. S.POWELL = *GUILTY* PLEA (TRUMP W.H. Lawyer) = *PROBATION* (NO JAIL) ; *FLIP* on TRUMP ??? ; 2023.10.19

• apnews.com/powell-plea-guilty-election-tampering ... Ms. Sidney Powell pleads guilty in case over efforts to overturn Trump’s Georgia loss and gets probation ; 2023.10.19 ... youtube.com/search=back+stabbers+o'jays ... Back Stabbers ; O'Jays ; Year 1972

Observation --> There seems *nothing* that is 'weaponized' about these arrests by GA State Prosecutors ... These individuals did something *wrong* , including perhaps TRUMP = remains to be determined.

URL below (behavior) is what GA State Prosecutors are *upset* about it -->

apnews.com/trump-georgia-electors

Inside the meeting of (Fake) Republican Electors who sought

to thwart Biden’s election win in Georgia ; 2023.10.21

Ms. Sidney Powell 'covers' song (enhanced lyrics) about TRUMP -->

youtube.com/search=tie+me+kangaroo+down+rolf

'So I Ratted Out TRUMP in the (testimony) COURT , Sport ...

And that's HIM Hangin' on the Shed ; All Together Now !!!' ... :wink:

(Tie Me Kangaroo Down ; Rolf Harris ; Year 1960)

Observation -->

IF Ms. SIDNEY POWELL Court Testifies about TRUMP , and it puts TRUMP in JAIL ... That *might* be worth it that Ms. POWELL = *ZERO* JAIL time.

Edited 12 times, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “S.POWELL = *GUILTY* PLEA (TRUMP WH Lawyer Year 2020) = *FLIP* on TRUMP soon ??? ; 2023.10.19” to “S.POWELL = *GUILTY* PLEA (TRUMP W.H. Lawyer) = *PROBATION* (NO JAIL) ; *FLIP* on TRUMP ??? ; 2023.10.19”.
  • She was in the preparation of a criminal effort. An end run around effort to get election data. Lawyers asking the voting machine company boss to get Georgia's election machines data.

Plea deal to minimize punishment. No mention it was about anything else.

What would ChatGPT say?

Wonder - Is it most lawyers are a bit wacko or Trump has a talent for hiring them. XD

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “S.POWELL = *GUILTY* PLEA (TRUMP W.H. Lawyer) = *PROBATION* (NO JAIL) ; *FLIP* on TRUMP ??? ; 2023.10.19” to “Ms. S.POWELL = *GUILTY* PLEA (TRUMP W.H. Lawyer) = *PROBATION* (NO JAIL) ; *FLIP* on TRUMP ??? ; 2023.10.19”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!