♟♔♟ The Boyz OFFICIAL THREAD ♟♔♟

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.instagram.com

• Yes please! Thank you! But sorry cuz I'm quite new here can I ask what does that actually mean?

I'm just keeping the 'taglist' of people to tag, if there is any new thread or news about The Boyz. Usually I'm the only one that makes thread about tbz here, but anyone can use the taglist! It's on the first page of this thread.

• Hey I'm sorry to break the flow of this thread but what is this about?

External Content twitter.com

Does chanhee have a public instagram account or sumn? I can't find these stories on theboyz insta :melon_think:

Ice-like eyes, breaking me in two

• Hey I'm sorry to break the flow of this thread but what is this about?

Does chanhee have a public instagram account or sumn? I can't find these stories on theboyz insta :melon_think:

Don't apologize, this is The Boyz artist thread, we can talk anything about them here! But since there are almost no deobis here, I usually just post updates.

No, Chanhee doesn't have a public instagram account, he posted them on The Boyz instagram. But they are not saved. It was super random, cute and fun, I wish he would do that more often!

You can see all the posts and translations under this post on twitter:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!