Old Kpopies what are the things you thought will never happen in Kpop but it did?

• A K-Pop group being featured in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Omg I love them so much. They looked so cute.

lt64IYu.gif

• i thought i would never stan exo :pepestare:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• a bit nostalgic here but I would never expect the tvxq5 split back then. i heard stories few months (in skype group since we have translator in our group of fans) before jyj filed the lawsuit but i just take them as baseless rumours and still keeping my faith in them lol.

• I'd never thought about a kpop group could be nominated for Grammy or win any other big awards in the West

also GG selling a million albums, but also so many groups selling million. kpop groups to get these many views on YT

• Agreeing with the others, but to comment on something different: very surprised at an idol couple that went through a major scandal and somehow came out the other side of it with way more support. (Hyuna & E'Dawn) I'm sure it would have turned out differently if they were dating more casually and broken up, but they've really gotten people to root for them.

Usually, at best, you get fans that are either indifferent to the scandal in the first place (e.g. SJ's Shindong) or the idol releases an apology and then just... kind of ignores it as best they can.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!